What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

KusKus1427

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu - Path of Martial Arts

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
There was an update today, if you check on Nick Boosty page

UndeadJester

How to unlock mei's POV? Again... It's very frustrating to restart over and over😮‍💨
Unlock all the pov from the stats menu using the password.
To get mei pov you need to romance her. In my experience I can only romance her if I go down the good mc path since I always failed when doing the bad mc path. Spoiler ahead?
if you succeed you will get the pov after mei shackles you in the cave before you get back to the sect.

GDR4GoN

Where does the game end currently? Last update it ended at the fair. I didn't go. This time it ends at the fair as well. I started a new playthrough.

I know it is a new update because I got the povs and added chapter at the beginning. Is there no new content after the fair? It just ends after choosing I didn't attend the fair. The other 2 options are WIP so I cannot select them either.

UndeadJester

Where does the game end currently? Last update it ended at the fair. I didn't go. This time it ends at the fair as well. I started a new playthrough.

I know it is a new update because I got the povs and added chapter at the beginning. Is there no new content after the fair? It just ends after choosing I didn't attend the fair. The other 2 options are WIP so I cannot select them either.
There should be a scene with spear twin (the new fling) but I think there is a specific choice we need to make.
How can I save my progress for next update?
You can't, you need a new playthrough when the next update come out.

Raijin_01

Unlock all the pov from the stats menu using the password.
To get mei pov you need to romance her. In my experience I can only romance her if I go down the good mc path since I always failed when doing the bad mc path. Spoiler ahead?
if you succeed you will get the pov after mei shackles you in the cave before you get back to the sect.
Yes, I already know the password, however do MC needs to particularly follow one elder to trigger the pov?

JenusKudo

There should be a scene with spear twin (the new fling) but I think there is a specific choice we need to make.

You can't, you need a new playthrough when the next update come out.
Specific choice being.... Jing guo still alive after expedition and you are partner with him... That means not in the same route as mei. . Also, you need to help train spear twin... Having massive amount of stat(stamina? I forgot which one but you will need more than 6666?)

UndeadJester

Yes, I already know the password, however do MC needs to particularly follow one elder to trigger the pov?
Nope, I get it when I follow birdy rin or chu aiguo. Haven't try the baldie one though.
When getting shackled by mei in the cave what choices did you choose?

Raijin_01

Nope, I get it when I follow birdy rin or chu aiguo. Haven't try the baldie one though.
When getting shackled by mei in the cave what choices did you choose?
Nah i didn't get the scene with mei, i gotta replay it
I also have a question, in order to romance mei, we need good MC. Then when mei asked MC about the 99999 failures, should we accept that?

UndeadJester

Nah i didn't get the scene with mei, i gotta replay it
I also have a question, in order to romance mei, we need good MC. Then when mei asked MC about the 99999 failures, should we accept that?
You will get 2 event with mei before the auction if you are in the right path.