What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

kb1234

@delicialolac
@namesenpai

Unless i'm tripping it's obviously about someone underwater probably somewhere in the future. (the holotendent thing made me feel that) Then if you watched "one piece" this "Bubble thing" reminds me of the fishman island arc. So i'm assuming it's a sci fi underwater adventure where it takes place in a city or some kind of phenomenon under water in a bubble and we're on contract on an expedition job to that thing. The way it was written made it seem deeper than what it was. (ironically)

namesenpai

@delicialolac
@namesenpai

Unless i'm tripping it's obviously about someone underwater probably somewhere in the future. (the holotendent thing made me feel that) Then if you watched "one piece" this "Bubble thing" reminds me of the fishman island arc. So i'm assuming it's a sci fi underwater adventure where it takes place in a city or some kind of phenomenon under water in a bubble and we're on contract on an expedition job to that thing. The way it was written made it seem deeper than what it was. (ironically)
That's the thing I could understand, like the fact that, oh, blue ocean and underwater, but then this guy started throwing some words which I guess were to help us visualize the scene more clearly. In reality, it made me realize maybe I should start reading a dictionary in my free time.