What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

Rinrin

Oh, I didn't know that was getting a rewrite. Now I have this itch to spend money. God I hope its good.
Wow, so u really spent ur money on that 😂. I just saw ur post. And want to say thank you for share that with us. I'm gonna read now.

namesenpai

Wow, so u really spent ur money on that 😂. I just saw ur post. And want to say thank you for share that with us. I'm gonna read now.
Well, I was going to spend money on something anyway, and I'm also bad at making good financial decisions.

clover

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find this WIP and where do you keep up to date with it ?
People just follow the author's tumblr accounts, which are mostly under the IF's name. Sometimes under the author's if they have more than one project.

delicialolac

People just follow the author's tumblr accounts, which are mostly under the IF's name. Sometimes under the author's if they have more than one project.
Some authors also are more active on their kofi or patreon more than on tumblr so those who can afford it, subscribe to the ones they can afford.

Glitch

Um, which wip?
The one before my post, i thought it was clear i was reffering to that one. I know that the WIPs recommended here tend to have a tumblr or a forum thread, but i was wondering if "Your One Moment" has a tumblr page, i know it had a thread but it dates way back and is closed.

delicialolac