What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

delicialolac

My question to the author is why rewrite it when it was already so good? The demo was well on its way to being one of my favorites too, and then baaam rewrite out of nowhere.
My question to the author is why rewrite it when it was already so good? The demo was well on its way to being one of my favorites too, and then baaam rewrite out of nowhere.
My late bestie used to write too. Most writers keep changing their ideas. Every idea seems better than the previous one. Some rewrite based on fan feedback.

hng21089

they planned to rewrite and move to twine before the last update on dashingson so i don’t think it a out of nowhere thing :v. It’s still good tho

Last edited:

delicialolac

Raijin_01

These four games are the best that i can think of the top of my head
Ah yes...suzerain. You have a good taste my friend

Amara

My question to the author is why rewrite it when it was already so good? The demo was well on its way to being one of my favorites too, and then baaam rewrite out of nowhere
Yeah, this annoys me so very much
Why are you rewriting something that's already 300k words?? Do you want your readers to lose interest??
This reminds of a guy in the official choices of games forum, who kept rewriting and rewriting till his/her faded out of existence... I can't even remember the name of the book... That's how bad it is.