What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Stories that left you disappointed for a reason

clover

My thoughts exactly. The situation with Seven and Avina got me feeling like Ignis and Seeker bs. If Seven is supposed to be with Avina (“they are so perfect for each other”) then don’t make them a RO ffs. I got an ick from it. Honestly, it is hypocritical, author has stated that they are perfect for each other but also said that Seven is not even thinking about Avina in that way. Author is shipping those two but also trying to fanservice the fans with Seven as a RO. Parallel with A Trial of Heroes (ATOH is another level of insanity) is insane. The potential in the story is there if the author actually makes MC’s music have impact on story and not just because of MC’s (mostly Seven’s) beef with MC.

I thought I was the only one who was eerily reminded of the ignis situation because of Savina. The way Amy answers asks on Tumblr feels like she thinks avina is a better partner (both platonically and romantically) for seven. Especially when I haven't heard the author say anything against Avina's saviour complex and unhealthy obsession/clinginess towards seven.

Sant

Probably unpopular opinion, but Path of Martial Arts.
I mean, sure it was fairly reasonable from the writer to remove same-s3x relationships with the ROs from the game, because of the russian's government (which is bullsh1t), otherwise they would've been arrested or forced to delete the wip. What really killed for me was the fact that Jing-guo was not an option anymore. I was there for the fights, character building and stuff but this was a letdown... I guess the writer was right abt the game representing a dark, unfairly world.