What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

The Future of Choice of Mods

STLfirebrand

I'm worried about this site in the future what if Dan and Dei somehow passes away who's gonna replace them? Will their descendants succeed them or become a dissapointments? Whatever, the case i just dont want what happened to Synapse X to happen on this site.

Ozan3326

Dude what the hell? I dont want them to pass away but not because of this site. Why would they pass away? Also are you afraid you may just pass away at any time because that's possible. Don't worry about things you can't control, especially about things like this

Guy

I'm worried about this site in the future what if Dan and Dei somehow passes away who's gonna replace them? Will their descendants succeed them or become a dissapointments? Whatever, the case i just dont want what happened to Synapse X to happen on this site.
If that very specific and improbable thing happens and you're worried, how about you do it? It's not that hard. I'd go back to making my own if they stopped putting out mods. I wouldn't share them since I live in the land of DMCA, but almost anyone could do it if they're willing to put in the time. If I saw enough interest and got approval from someone in charge as to avoid stepping on toes, I'd post a guide. The simplified version is: Unpack APK, modify choicescript_stats with a new menu option for the stats page, add options that when selected modify stats, variables, flags, etc., test it, sign and recompile, patch for license (last two steps could probably be combined with the right tools). You could Google and learn it. The tools are free. At least for how Dei does it. Dan uses software called Website 2 APK Builder to make those menus and probably also does a bit of JS work to modify new engine versions as they appear as to make them work with it. Bit more involved. I've always figured the most valuable thing they give us is their time. So if you value it enough to give your time, go for it. Otherwise, why bother complaining about remote possibilities?

kecap asin

Thinking about someone's death because you afraid you don't get your content anymore is the most psychopath takes, my dude. What the actual F