What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

clover

Heard someone say on the forum that in the avina pov avina wishes that if they had to purposefully hurt seven by making them go through the fall out of the band again then they would do it. As long as it meant they get to have seven. 😭

That's like...so disturbing and sickening. I am quite baffled that we are to view avina as a good and protective friend. Like, I would get it if avina is painted as a bad person because that would make sense but that's not the case. most of their actions get justified all the time. (Not in the demo but rather on the Tumblr)

Imma stay away from both seven and avina lmaoaoaoa

Last edited:

delicialolac

Heard someone say on the forum that in the avina pov avina wishes that if they had to purposefully hurt seven by making them go through the fall out of the band again then they would do it. As long as it meant they get to have seven. 😭

That's like...so disturbing and sickening. I am quite baffled that we are to view avina as a good and protective friend. Like, I would get it if avina is painted as a bad person because that would make sense but that's not the case. most of their actions get justified all the time. (Not in the demo but rather on the Tumblr)

I don't blame you.

Hackett Thrail

Man... I just read Avina's POV and omg this pretentious ***** I swear to God...

Yes, that is what they said and yes, it's sickening; Avina is legitimately an awful person who is either obsessed with Seven or so deep into their saviour complex they think they're Superman...

Gonna re-romance Seven so hard, just to rub it into Avina's stupid face.

Foulwarden

Man... I just read Avina's POV and omg this pretentious ***** I swear to God...

Yes, that is what they said and yes, it's sickening; Avina is legitimately an awful person who is either obsessed with Seven or so deep into their saviour complex they think they're Superman...

Gonna re-romance Seven so hard, just to rub it into Avina's stupid face.
Savior complex thats the word, and also babying Seven like shes not an adult with a brain 😐

delicialolac

Yo new author interview
Screenshot_2024-07-25-20-01-22-663.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-25-20-01-22-663.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-07-25-20-01-22-663.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2024-07-25-20-01-32-239.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-07-25-20-01-32-239.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2024-07-25-20-01-44-229.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-07-25-20-01-44-229.jpeg