What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

delicialolac

If ur not broke lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_094032.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_094032.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20240725_094045.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_094045.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 52

Citizen soldier

Sorry, i'm with Avina thing too. I'm getting from them unhinged yandere stalker vibe after this pov. They need therapy (MC and Sev too but they at least do not decide for other people what is good and what isn't for others). And that line about making Seven go through the fall out of the band again... Man, such great friend. Cannot believe tbh that author once said that Avina and Seven are something akin to soulmates.

Foulwarden

Sorry, i'm with Avina thing too. I'm getting from them unhinged yandere stalker vibe after this pov. They need therapy (MC and Sev too but they at least do not decide for other people what is good and what isn't for others). And that line about making Seven go through the fall out of the band again... Man, such great friend. Cannot believe tbh that author once said that Avina and Seven are something akin to soulmates.
Soulmates??!
Nah, Bro, I'm going to romance Dakota after this then or O.

eyesonme

I keep hearing people say Amy said this, but does anyone have a screenshot or link? No shade at anyone but I tend to find a lot of the talk about Infamous to be a little exaggerated, lol