What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

kb1234

This is all I got, but for some reason, I remember straight up seeing avina being called made "perfect" for seven. So either some stuff has been deleted atp or I'm misremembering.🤷🏾‍♀️

But ngl I haven't read the new stuff, but based on the reactions, avina is definitely gonna step out of place when it comes to our mc and sevens past.

I don't like seven(hes a *****🤷🏾‍♀️) so I'm not mainly romancing him in my main playthrough but if avina does ONE thing I will show her I can take him back.😒She better quit playing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728_115514_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_115514_Chrome.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240728_120049_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_120049_Chrome.jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240728_115959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_115959_Chrome.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20240728_115645_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_115645_Chrome.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20240728_115639_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_115639_Chrome.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20240728_115619_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_115619_Chrome.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20240728_115536_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_115536_Chrome.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 59

kb1234

I just finished the avina pov and they are literally proving my point for why I felt like sevens whole plot in regards to us is just stupid. It makes sense (a little its still stupid) if you sidded against him but for the opposite it does not.

And then they over here talking about some "unrequited love" likeeee they need to look in the mirror.🪞Ain't nothing requited over here. (For my route atleast)

It's definitely something wrong with avina. And everyone (avina😒) babying seven is literally why he will never grow emotionally.

eyesonme

Sorry, i remember seeing screenshot about that but i did not save it. Maybe you are right, and i hope that you are right, and i just overreacted and misinterpreted, cause i like Seven but if they will end up something like soulmates with Avina i won't read their route.
I am already number 2, 3, 100 for everyone in real life, and i do not like feeling like it in ifs on top of everything else T_T
If i find where i see this thing about soulmates i'll send it to you)
It's ok, I really didn't want to come off accusatory and sorry if I did. I think my big difference with a lot of the IF community is that I don't really project myself onto/identify super strongly with my players characters, so people take character actions more personally than I do and I'm just sitting like "ooh, fun drama". (Like Leon in AMR lol. The hella heated arguments people have had on CoG forums about that man, meanwhile I'm just like "tragic love story, yay!"). Different strokes etc etc
To be more specific with Infamous, it portrays a lot of unhealthy relationships for the ~drama factor~, Seven and Avina being one of them, and Amy seems pretty aware of what she's writing, so I'm still pressing X to doubt on her going "yes they're perfect and made for each other and their relationship has no faults". I understand the concern about payoff though, I would like things to end well lol
Edit: mb on not reading the whole thread and just reading the reply to me, lol. I read the screenshots above and I can see where people's wariness would come from and how people would read it differently but I don't really read it as "avina and seven are perfect together, mc could not compare". I am also down with the soulmates trope so maybe me and Amy are just on the same wavelength?

Citizen soldier

It's ok, I really didn't want to come off accusatory and sorry if I did. I think my big difference with a lot of the IF community is that I don't really project myself onto/identify super strongly with my players characters, so people take character actions more personally than I do and I'm just sitting like "ooh, fun drama". (Like Leon in AMR lol. The hella heated arguments people have had on CoG forums about that man, meanwhile I'm just like "tragic love story, yay!"). Different strokes etc etc
To be more specific with Infamous, it portrays a lot of unhealthy relationships for the ~drama factor~, Seven and Avina being one of them, and Amy seems pretty aware of what she's writing, so I'm still pressing X to doubt on her going "yes they're perfect and made for each other and their relationship has no faults". I understand the concern about payoff though, I would like things to end well lol
Edit: mb on not reading the whole thread and just reading the reply to me, lol. I read the screenshots above and I can see where people's wariness would come from and how people would read it differently but I don't really read it as "avina and seven are perfect together, mc could not compare". I am also down with the soulmates trope so maybe me and Amy are just on the same wavelength?
No, no, please do not worry, you didn't come off accusatory in the slightest. I am myself usually do not identify with characters in games but if story touches me emotionally i may be a little intense about it, and Infamous is touching me hardly without my consent=)
Yeah, views of this situation clearly varies from people opinions on the matter as of whole. For me personally problem lies with word "soulmates" specifically, i assume. I love this trope and is romanticizing it hard and cannot totally believe in platonic soulmates. For me it's like concept of a starcross lovers who were destined to be together by fate itself i think. And, well, soulmates may not be healthy - and Sev's and Avina's relationships are clearly not healthy, if not borderline emotionally abusing, - but just perfect for each other. I clearly need to take your approach and started to hope that Amy just messing with us and knows what she's writing)

eyesonme

No, no, please do not worry, you didn't come off accusatory in the slightest. I am myself usually do not identify with characters in games but if story touches me emotionally i may be a little intense about it, and Infamous is touching me hardly without my consent=)
Yeah, views of this situation clearly varies from people opinions on the matter as of whole. For me personally problem lies with word "soulmates" specifically, i assume. I love this trope and is romanticizing it hard and cannot totally believe in platonic soulmates. For me it's like concept of a starcross lovers who were destined to be together by fate itself i think. And, well, soulmates may not be healthy - and Sev's and Avina's relationships are clearly not healthy, if not borderline emotionally abusing, - but just perfect for each other. I clearly need to take your approach and started to hope that Amy just messing with us and knows what she's writing)
Lol mood, infamous is eating my brain too! And I greatly prefer romantic soulmates too, I just also can vibe with platonic ones once in awhile. Ty for the understanding response and convo, I'll stop clogging the thread now, sorry lol