What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

delicialolac

Lol mood, infamous is eating my brain too! And I greatly prefer romantic soulmates too, I just also can vibe with platonic ones once in awhile. Ty for the understanding response and convo, I'll stop clogging the thread now, sorry lol
Dw about clogging my thread,loves. Its nice to see how y'all sorted this out so peacefully and didn't drag it out for too long..I consider my thread not just a place where I give info about upcoming game content but y'all are free to share ur views about ifs, characters in ifs etc freely. We're all entitled to our different views and that's totally cool.

-Del 😊

@eyesonme @Citizen soldier

eyesonme

Dw about clogging my thread,loves. Its nice to see how y'all sorted this out so peacefully and didn't drag it out for too long..I consider my thread not just a place where I give info about upcoming game content but y'all are free to share ur views about ifs, characters in ifs etc freely. We're all entitled to our different views and that's totally cool.

-Del 😊

@eyesonme @Citizen soldier
Well in that case: speaking of Infamous, c3 when?! Amy's gonna run out of random characters to give POVs at this rate.

(I'm shading Iris with this and not Avina, lol. Avina is important to Seven's route at least, Iris isn't any more important than the rest of the band who I'm not particularly interested in. I bet there are more people clamoring for that random photographer than band POVs)

delicialolac

Well in that case: speaking of Infamous, c3 when?! Amy's gonna run out of random characters to give POVs at this rate.

(I'm shading Iris with this and not Avina, lol. Avina is important to Seven's route at least, Iris isn't any more important than the rest of the band who I'm not particularly interested in. I bet there are more people clamoring for that random photographer than band POVs)
She keeps saying soon. Hopefully it will be soon.

C8B

c3 is set to release never