What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

delicialolac

Two different update posts. One early one later.Hella confusing. Lets wait and see what happens...

kb1234

This kind of stuff being nuked leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Like I get it shouldn't be a wall of it but why is cog so big on silencing people rightfully questioning something like this? And this ain't the only author that needs to be questioned on stuff like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240824_010341_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_010341_Chrome.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20240824_010347_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_010347_Chrome.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20240824_010315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_010315_Chrome.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20240824_010300_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_010300_Chrome.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 118

seneya

This kind of stuff being nuked leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Like I get it shouldn't be a wall of it but why is cog so big on silencing people rightfully questioning something like this? And this ain't the only author that needs to be questioned on stuff like this.
This probably would be because they don't want it to escalate into an all-out drama. But also there's a very strong culture of trying to avoid hurting an author's feelings.
But honestly, if ppl want to throw their money at an author who doesn't keep their promises... Meh. Their money. On the other hand, they might be perfectly happy with whatever they do get, so whatever.

Last edited:

kb1234

This probably would be because they don't want it to escalate into an all-out drama. But also there's a very strong culture of trying to avoid hurting an author's feelings.
But honestly, if ppl want to throw their money at an author who doesn't keep their promises... Meh. Their money. On the other hand, they might be perfectly happy with whatever they do get, so whatever.

I personally don't think it should hurt an authors feelings when somebody that is paying them for something questions why they aren't doing that something. It's mind boggling to me that people think it is, but true enough part of it is on the patreon for continuing to pay into it. And if they dont miss the few dollars the spend each month....🤷🏾‍♀️ So I agree.