What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

Foulwarden

I personally don't think it should hurt an authors feelings when somebody that is paying them for something questions why they aren't doing that something. It's mind boggling to me that people think it is, but true enough part of it is on the patreon for continuing to pay into it. And if they dont miss the few dollars the spend each month....🤷🏾‍♀️ So I agree.
I agree with you, if I’ve paid for a monthly subscription, it's the responsibility of the Author to meet the expectations that come with it.

If you dont have anything new to post for the whole month (pause billing for this month)
Is it so hard to do?!!

AshantiBerry123

I agree with you, if I’ve paid for a monthly subscription, it's the responsibility of the Author to meet the expectations that come with it.

If you dont have anything new to post for the whole month (pause billing for this month)
Is it so hard to do?!!
Yeah 😭 I never understood why people still pay when they don't get any sort of gameplay update or development update for close to a year.