What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

delicialolac

View attachment 4846 For King and Country new COG HG (WIP) got posted yesterday on www.dashingdon.com , best story line so far thus good (WIP) in my opinion and kind of remind me of Infinity Saga, just hope author dont end up abandoning it like other authors of good (WIPS) so far.
Tell me your opinions.
If u want criticism and lots of it, it's in one if server that I won't mention. It's pretty good in my opinion though.

delicialolac

What do you mean? Why can't you mention it? and what exactly is this one if server mean explain cause I seriously didn't understand what you mean.
If you can't mention that one if server here then atleast private message me the link of that one if server.
Done. Im not mentioning names coz I lurk there. Don't wanna draw unnecessary attention to myself.

sylwyn

View attachment 4846 For King and Country new COG HG (WIP) got posted yesterday on www.dashingdon.com , best story line so far thus good (WIP) in my opinion and kind of remind me of Infinity Saga, just hope author dont end up abandoning it like other authors of good (WIPS) so far.
Tell me your opinions.
It's a chatgpt story. Just count 'exudes confidence' instances in the text and see that as long as the author doesn't forget to pay for API it won't be dropped.
But as the AI stories go, this one might end up being good.
Although I am surprised we didn't get
an option to bang brother's wife to give him an heir.

delicialolac

eyesonme

delicialolac