What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Wayhaven Chronicles: Book 3 1.0.6 Mod Menu 1.0.6

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
i installed the mod (ver1.0.6) and used bluestacks on PC to play it, I didn't use any saves either, but the game broke after a few paragraphs and showed me the "play again" option. how to fix this?
You don't need bluestacks to play my mods on pc, simply extract the assets folder inside apk file then open index.html file in any browser you like and start playing/reading.

BlueBagEye

Hello. I need help. In all 3 games I can't see the achievements option. I tried restarting multiple times and just won't show up. I also tried reinstalling, same results. Anyone can help?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
@DanFabulich could you please allow us to mod team stats? It would be really helpfull in case you want to choose whith whom to get certain scenes (=highrealtionshipstat)
perhaps in future updates, but I have no intention of modding relationship for this mod.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hello. I need help. In all 3 games I can't see the achievements option. I tried restarting multiple times and just won't show up. I also tried reinstalling, same results. Anyone can help?
Wayhaven series don't have any achievement so you don't have to worry about it.

leventis

You don't need bluestacks to play my mods on pc, simply extract the assets folder inside apk file then open index.html file in any browser you like and start playing/reading.
ah i see! i'm not the most tech-savvy person so this is a surprise to me, thank you so much for the mod!

Vamp-kun

Regular romance novel enjoying girls often say "mama needs her medicine."

Shonen romance novel enjoying boys often say "papa needs his medicine."

And there it is...

Wayhaven Chronicles.
The only medicine we ever needed, is back once more.

soniakhn

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Wayhaven Chronicles: Book 3 1.0.6 Mod Menu - Wayhaven Chronicles: Book 3

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab
When you open it, this text appears. *App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error*

please update new. ver apk