What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Wayhaven Chronicles: Book 3 1.0.6 Mod Menu 1.0.6

No permission to download
That's only possible after the 4th game is released. Has the 4th game already been released?
“I will be emailing Hosted Games soon (this week or next) to let them know I'm nearly done with Book Four, so they usually add the save slots in for the previous book then.” - On the Seraphinite games tumblr on the 12th of September.
 
“I will be emailing Hosted Games soon (this week or next) to let them know I'm nearly done with Book Four, so they usually add the save slots in for the previous book then.” - On the Seraphinite games tumblr on the 12th of September.
It will take 2-3 more months for CoG to do their thing. They are very slow.
 
Back
Top