What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public version)

Foulwarden

Wayhaven's Update+ this week, a moment that showcases how even when A tries to be openly romantic…it never quite hits. They could do with some lessons from N or F, lol!

I eye Adam/Ava. "Then why not?"

"Because it would mean leaving you," he/she states suddenly, as though the casual admission is something I should have been expecting.

My heart beats with a hopeful pulse that spreads through my entire body. "Oh."

"We do not know when Li-Sar might appear again. You may have your powers for now, but that doesn't mean I do not want to help protect you whenever I can," he/she explains.

"…Oh." There's something so encouraging yet so cuttingly disappointing in his/her reasoning. "Well, we should probably get this over with as fast as possible to avoid that."

chasinglightning

Password for Bastard of Camelot’s latest demo update (09/29): BetaBoc368

What's new?

-The introduction of Mordred's dragon friend, re-written and extended

-The dragon archetype choice implemented, mostly reflected in said introduction. The other dragon scenes aren't broken, but they haven't been updated yet.

-An adjustment made to the dragon lore, dragons can communicate between each other with telepathy, but they need permission to enter each other's minds. In contrast, dragonbloods can go in without permission. This is mentioned in Chapter 1, when meeting Scaly.

-General typos fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

cosmos_45

Last edited:

Foulwarden

Path Of Martial Arts
0.23:
size: 600k -> 641k
small Ruo event (3.7k)
small haunting/fan club event (2.5k)
chao events (10k)
Mo Long event (10k)
Dreamweaver event (14k)
One new POV (Ruo);
Kindle cameo (coming tomorrow).

Qi no longer's used for body refinining. Instead, every 5 qi gained, you get 1 'Refinement Point' (yes, I know, I have the greatest name sense) that can be used for the same purposes. While this doesn't address the problem of qi moves feeling not as 'impactful' (which I can't solve without doing a rewrite for now), you're no longer forced between choosing qi moves in fights / character progression.

Ruo's POV is about
when they go to see you training after they discover MC heritage

pov version password: many_lore

Last edited by a moderator:

Foulwarden

Virtue's End update:

Included is:
● Penrose's full 'caravan' conversation.
● I've also added the option to choose your character's conviction to chapter one (after the scene in which you choose your character's appearance).
● Additionally, if you were on Shea's platonic route, you can now choose whether your character might be developing feelings of the romantic/lustful variety after all during your panic-induced embrace at the inn.

Because I added a stat retroactively, I do recommend restarting/replaying the game fully.