What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

1O0

No way my mc is telling the Yangs how to create a true aura if he find out how to do it can't let them have too much power
I'm telling them...there's nothing to be scared tbh.
Fighting a asura would be cool as hell.
You guys don't have any fighting spirit 💀

Last edited:

God

I can’t wait to until mc gets their own transformation in the future wonder what it will be

Reactions: 1O0

Xclusivegamer

But he sees the benefit of transformations, hence ruo. Mc transformation should be something similar.
Ruo was made to at least stand a chance against Tang Wei. By combining inner energy and dragon's blood. P.S that's my own theory I didn't see it from anywhere

Arlonb

That's comparing an ant to a fking God even in his early day as cultivator he would stomp ruo
It depends on how early. At least when Tang Wei was at the same stage as the current MC, I don't think so, after all, he still relied on techniques, he didn't have dao.

Not to mention that just before that he was still a normal person, without any fighting experience or training.

Of course, we can assume that yes, he could stomp Ruo, but then we would be assuming that the current MC can also crush Ruo without difficulty.

God

It depends on the situation tbh, like most of dragon ball z iconic most hype moments like goku transforming vs frieza. If we can get an transformation like that will be cool, especially if it’s supposed to rival Ruo transformation.

Arlonb

It depends on the situation tbh, like most of dragon ball z iconic most hype moments like goku transforming vs frieza. If we can get an transformation like that will be cool, especially if it’s supposed to rival Ruo transformation.
Yes, that would be incredible, wouldn't it? Something like lightning starting to fall from the sky, an incredible aura, hair and irises changing color, it would be beautiful. That would be a transformation I would support, not something like the MC getting ~10 feet tall, turning red and possibly growing horns.

Xclusivegamer

It depends on how early. At least when Tang Wei was at the same stage as the current MC, I don't think so, after all, he still relied on techniques, he didn't have dao.

Not to mention that just before that he was still a normal person, without any fighting experience or training.

Of course, we can assume that yes, he could stomp Ruo, but then we would be assuming that the current MC can also crush Ruo without difficulty.
Thank you ❗

Xclusivegamer

Yes, that would be incredible, wouldn't it? Something like lightning starting to fall from the sky, an incredible aura, hair and irises changing color, it would be beautiful. That would be a transformation I would support, not something like the MC getting ~10 feet tall, turning red and possibly growing horns.
Naa I'd prefer that Goku mastered ultra instinct form. Where he was completely silver shining than horns or added heights. The bigger they are the larger they fall

Arlonb

Because mc is in a barren world. So I have no doubt that Even on mc lvl TW was much stronger then anyone from this world.
Tang wei was not in baren world so he would destroy ruo badly.ruo is just ant for him.(Mc as well if he wasn't in baren world)
Not contradicting you, just sincerely questioning. Why do you guys think that?

Do you think that being in a world abundant in Qi makes a cultivator's powers stronger?

It makes sense, but as far as I know, it would only affect cultivation speed and make Qi rechargeable without the need to kill or use Qi stones, the rest is pure speculation (without wanting to discredit various theories in the community).

And if so, would the increase in power be so great? Because, as I said, Tang Wei probably didn't have dao yet.

(As I said, just questioning. After all, I would love this to be the case, after all it would only make the MC more op.)

Supreme

Qi makes a cultivator's powers stronger?
Mc can get strong faster if he were in qi rich world.even without that mc is competing with ruo.even tang wei said it would take mc just few years to beat everyone if he were in qi rich world even tang yichen.mc without qi is like poor beggar fighting to rich athlete and still competing.