What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Diamondhead

Hope we can sic Bohai or someone else on Bum Chao to kick his ***
Idk that reaction seems to be only reserved for the mc who joins the he clan it's totally Justified even if Wu chao is a bum.The MC's aunt who was the only person who showed genuine care for the mc till bum chao got his sense back was killed due to the He.So imo he is Justified in his actions that was his sister aswell and moreover a pathetic display by mc as he joined the clan who killed his aunty.

Diamondhead

I think it's when we tell him we're Tang Wei reincarnated. When we killed his son's soul
Doesn't seem like that to me the mc was nervous and apologetic in that scene and the scene where Wu chao tries to kill us the mc is clearly a a c*nt lol.It's gotta be the one where we join the he clan or romance mei.Also Wu chao already knows we killed/replaced the original soul of his child.

Xclusivegamer

Doesn't seem like that to me the mc was nervous and apologetic in that scene and the scene where Wu chao tries to kill us the mc is clearly a a c*nt lol.It's gotta be the one where we join the he clan or romance mei.Also Wu chao already knows we killed/replaced the original soul of his child.
Honestly I don't care about clan wars and other BS. I wanna fight multiple people and Tang ruo. And I don't think it's happening soon

Seyiz

Tang wei was not in baren world so he would destroy ruo badly.ruo is just ant for him.(Mc as well if he wasn't in baren world)
highly doubt it,ruos special special special as in tw is impressed by him special and ruo can fight across one or two stages. if tw was his level,the fight might be even or slightly in ruos favor cus of the sword art and dragon transfo also mostly cus tw was heavily inexperienced and even mc despite having qi will only be able to beat ruo at cf and with pretty much a lot of tws enlightenment as a boost and btw mc in cf is stronger than the average cf in outside worlds and ruo too but ruos slightly weaker than mc so if anything tw evens out ruo or ruo wins extreme diff

Mr lol

highly doubt it,ruos special special special as in tw is impressed by him special and ruo can fight across one or two stages. if tw was his level,the fight might be even or slightly in ruos favor cus of the sword art and dragon transfo also mostly cus tw was heavily inexperienced and even mc despite having qi will only be able to beat ruo at cf and with pretty much a lot of tws enlightenment as a boost and btw mc in cf is stronger than the average cf in outside worlds and ruo too but ruos slightly weaker than mc so if anything tw evens out ruo or ruo wins extreme diff
TW isn't really inexperienced during old day and TW also create his art in his younger day its just he don't properly utilize his Dao yet so it's more of an equal fight with Dragon Ruo (half form dao)

adibhait21

I only thing I know is that the mc is going to beat the **** of tang ruo,I think during the fight tang ruo actually goes hard on mc but at the last moment mc goes into like ultra instinct type **** and beat tang ruo

Mr lol

I doubt it this time his granddad and family will watch (so do other clan head) so he will try to prove that he's indeed a Tang heir

Xclusivegamer

You're forgetting who made those so called arts

Xclusivegamer

Dao can do anything. It made me stop someone's assess to the void. It's done a lot also