What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

Exactly, but something I found interesting is Niki once told us how op Ruos transformation is, but he answered an ask on tumblr about mc getting their own transformation, but wouldn’t explain how it compares so think it will be interesting to see he’s usually joke about mc losing, but not this time.
That's only if MC can become a complete asura. So both masters are trying. I don't see people who play ai route winning. Except their strategy is to become all powerful through fxxking 😂

Xclusivegamer

Didn't TW say that he has an almost formed one, can he just like observe us using it and do the same? (I make it sound simple but isn't that how his skill works?)
You can't comprehend the heaven by looking at it. And dao and Qi are in a much more higher league on their own. He'll need mc to form his dao. And let's not forget our clan has the most complicated arts. That's something to pride ourselves with (I guess)

God

That's only if MC can become a complete asura. So both masters are trying. I don't see people who play ai route winning. Except their strategy is to become all powerful through fxxking 😂
I’m guessing niki has plans for all routes, just want to know how he’ll pull it off in some

God

Also will high ranking Tangs be at this tournament? Still wondering what they have planned for mc

Supreme

highly doubt it,ruos special special special as in tw is impressed by him special and ruo can fight across one or two stages. if tw was his level,the fight might be even or slightly in ruos favor cus of the sword art and dragon transfo also mostly cus tw was heavily inexperienced and even mc despite having qi will only be able to beat ruo at cf and with pretty much a lot of tws enlightenment as a boost and btw mc in cf is stronger than the average cf in outside worlds and ruo too but ruos slightly weaker than mc so if anything tw evens out ruo or ruo wins extreme diff
There's no way ruo can match mc and tang wei's growth if they are in qi rich world.they will be at shangtian level in just 5 or 10 years.ruo is good for martial artist but he is nothing against cultivators like tw and mc if they have qi.they will get stronger just by breathing.ruo may give competition on same level but he can't keep up with tw and mc's level if they are in qi rich world.they will grow stronger fast as hell.only reason ruo will be able to keep up with mc for the time is because we are in baren world without qi.

Last edited:

adibhait21

dude,no one actually likes it but the fact remains,mc is meant to be ruos dog till the epilogue,believe it or not. nikis said this multiple times before
Man niki was trolling everyone why he create MC the whole tang wei perfect clone thing just to become ruo ****ing lapdog seriously,niki was just trolling everyone no author leak the story

Gone_Dead

Its hard to balance the MC's growth along with Ruo's considering they are both the 'rivals'. Tip the scale one side too much then the other falls apart. Not to mention nobody likes playing second fiddle in a story where you're the MC. I wonder how Nikki's gonna satisfy both the readers and the narrative.