What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Sariel

Well I think that Dreamweaver guy will help mc to unlock tw memories then no matter who is infront of mc there will be just one line"nah I win"and you ruomancers mc will make her fall in love with him by beating her ***!!!!
But why is he helping us though?

Seyiz

Alright let me clear some things up, right now MC Is stronger than ruo( that's the truth idc what you think). Also, in the tourney MC will still be stronger but that's the limit of his power. Physically with mods our bodies are much stronger than ruo but he has trump cards. 1. A good sword. 2. His dragon form. And 3. various arts. Don't get me wrong we have dao and all but all those things haven't been refined, it's just a stronger form of our Martial arts(heavenly fist and the rest). The only way to beating ruo Is to refine our arts. As seen in MG route where we use the void to be everywhere at once. If you think cooling yourself with water or burning a fire martial artist/dragon can help beat ruo then you're delulu. And let's not forget said person can copy skills 🥱. The only good thing is that our dao can't be disabled by him.
yh base wise,mc is. but ruo cant copy qi skills so pretty much all the things mcs been using since gaining qi cant be copied

Seyiz

he
I'm not sure it was said in the book but common sense would prove that
nah ruo started after the qi stuff. mc before qi is a total trash,niki even said the max we could have reached in strength was mg or dq who wouldnt even pose a slight threat to peak ruo who will be stronger than prime yichen who mops the floor with dq so most likely not

Seyiz

There's no way ruo can match mc and tang wei's growth if they are in qi rich world.they will be at shangtian level in just 5 or 10 years.ruo is good for martial artist but he is nothing against cultivators like tw and mc if they have qi.they will get stronger just by breathing.ruo may give competition on same level but he can't keep up with tw and mc's level if they are in qi rich world.they will grow stronger fast as hell.only reason ruo will be able to keep up with mc for the time is because we are in baren world without qi.
im referring to tw and ruo at the exact same level not the ability to keep up in ascension

Seyiz

Man niki was trolling everyone why he create MC the whole tang wei perfect clone thing just to become ruo ****ing lapdog seriously,niki was just trolling everyone no author leak the story
dude obviously,but in general its only mc that sees themselves as the mc as of rn cus of qi and all,but in the game? ruo is technically the mc till mc actually reaches the level where they can stay even with ruos full power

Seyiz

Its hard to balance the MC's growth along with Ruo's considering they are both the 'rivals'. Tip the scale one side too much then the other falls apart. Not to mention nobody likes playing second fiddle in a story where you're the MC. I wonder how Nikki's gonna satisfy both the readers and the narrative.
i get what you're saying but i dont think this question is needed anymore. if it was when mc was still an IE fraud,yes this question would have made sense. but now? not really since its basically alr known everyone are ants and even if we get trashed and all,as long as we can stay alive. even ruo would be nothing more than seconf fiddle to the mc,its basically a slow burn

adibhait21

Do you think if mc regained all tang wei memories will it change MC personality and he's view of perceptive, like now he thinks like tang wei

kazuya

Do you think if mc regained all tang wei memories will it change MC personality and he's view of perceptive, like now he thinks like tang wei
Doubt it because it would contradict everything that tang wei did and said, he said "long chen remind me of me at my best" and Little demon queen remind him of him at his "worst" but Mc is a blank slate he isn't good tang wei (before BK) but he isn't bad tang wei either.