What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Jorgoe

As always it will depend on the stats and stuff you folks aren't able to detect when Niki is trolling he does it because you guys give him these reactions.You can win the tourney beating Ruo or you can lose even before reaching Ruo it's all dependent on the stats and stuff.
This. My first weak playthrough was very different from my last OP playthrough. Don't blame the story you are weak, you just lack skill of harvesting qi. Qi is a cheat code if you know how to use it.

Sariel

I also get the feeling it will be us, Ruo, and that shadow boy at the end. Assuming of course Xiwen doesn't end up there someway.

1O0

If Ruo is really the final opponent at the tournament...then I purposely letting then win if my MC actually manages to reach there, Just straight up giving up and handing then the win.
Imagine the humiliation that arrogant lizard would feel 😤

I don't really care about any of the sect prime disciple bs anyway.

All I want from this tournament is a opportunity to off He Gang.

Don't really care about who's winning tbh

Last edited:

Arlonb

Stopping to analyze, now that all Houtians, not just those from the sect, are allowed in the tournament. It's very likely that He Gang can't even be considered top 20.

Arlonb

As for Ruo, I also think he'll have a breakthrough, either before or during the tournament. Not to belittle the lizard boy, but he's simply weak compared to the new top 10.

Kingjo17

Martial sovereign is related to inner energy Martial arts. I think by the time we had stopped using IE, we no longer have martial sovereign.
It's a talent. But hopefully it will be a physique one day, since it's so op. Imagine someone from the Core Formation Stage, rudely the equivalent of Shangtian, using their powers without any Qi cost, it's simply unparalleled, even something weak, if it's used indefinitely it's phenomenal

adibhait21

If Ruo is really the final opponent at the tournament...then I purposely letting then win if my MC actually manages to reach there, Just straight up giving up and handing then the win.

Peak fiction 🗿 one loss doesn't affect me it make me more stronger and better

Seyiz

That's why I want him to advance before the Pre-tournament. I want to see a fight with actual competition between the other students
he could actually still beat mc in lh when mcs is in ph but he would need to finish it quickly since the transfo has a timer. but since mc has qi now,odds are slightly in our favor (if ruo doesnt enter ph) and he uses the dragon transfo but if he enters ph,maybe maybe we beat him in base

Seyiz

I also get the feeling it will be us, Ruo, and that shadow boy at the end. Assuming of course Xiwen doesn't end up there someway.
shadow boy is a rogue,he wont be there. its likely ruo,xiwen and bh if you dont kill him and a sprinkle of others

Seyiz

ruo would most likely be pissed ngl,might even continue the fight since its alr said killing isnt prohibited💀

Seyiz

Stopping to analyze, now that all Houtians, not just those from the sect, are allowed in the tournament. It's very likely that He Gang can't even be considered top 20.
HIGHLY doubt that,bros been gone from the sect for what, a yr? hes definitely coming back with some power up that puts him at least top 3 if not slightly lower than ruo level

Seyiz

As for Ruo, I also think he'll have a breakthrough, either before or during the tournament. Not to belittle the lizard boy, but he's simply weak compared to the new top 10.
nope,its confirmed ruo is 10k stats if not more with dragon transfo at lh. if he advances he'll be at least 10k in base and might range from 12-15k in pl if not more. but yh he'll definitely ascend

Arlonb

HIGHLY doubt that,bros been gone from the sect for what, a yr? hes definitely coming back with some power up that puts him at least top 3 if not slightly lower than ruo level
I work with facts, all we know is that he went out to train and that he has talent, just like everyone else in the ranks. It's not enough to say that he's definitely top 3 level.

Arlonb

nope,its confirmed ruo is 10k stats if not more with dragon transfo at lh. if he advances he'll be at least 10k in base and might range from 12-15k in pl if not more. but yh he'll definitely ascend
The boy literally had to blow up his sword to deal with four PHs. Two came out practically unscathed and the other two were only seriously injured.
Its confirmed ruo is 10k stats if not more with dragon transfo at lh.
Again, facts. Who confirmed this? Where?