What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Gone_Dead

blud,poma has basically made mc lose at this point with the level of insults you have to take knowing you have only won cus he never used his full power
It's a fight on even terms. Ruo's from the biggest clan with a **** ton of resources whereas we are from a declining clan. It's obvious he has better training and equipment.

Seyiz

There's 2 possible outcomes:
1. He trained seriously and he come back stronger (i won't say top 3 but stronger than top9 for sure especially now with his unc situation)
2. He fumbled hard and did 0 training, only drinking and doing the deed all day (highly doubt it but still a possibility).
this would make sense butt i highly doubt he remains top 9,the mc literally has 2 missions,reach ns and kill he gang and wipe out the He clan. niki being niki,would use this medium to show that hey,it wouldnt be easy for you. cus if you actually read the book,you could easily tell by the muchens last confrontation,mc is alr top 5 at the very least strength of the arena strength table. and this is before the dao cucumber,dreamweaver help,xiwen help and all that stuff. which means mc will most likely rival the yang boy at least by the tourney so ask yourself this,would niki keep he gang as pretty much fodder to the mc basically making mc have the ability to beat him in like 5 attacks? (if we take your version in which he stays at top 9) as a possibility? cus if you dont know,niki alr said ruo didnt even use his dragon transfo to make it to top 10 and the yang gai is still way stronger than ruos dragon transfo which shows the difference in power level of the top 3 and the top 10. so in my opinion,if we can speculate,its either he gang has become a bum (for now) which means he might not participate in the tourney cus i highly doubt niki would make an important character who will probably be a pain in the mcs back when both are shangtian get mopped easily OR he makes he gang get a significant boost cus niki doesnt leave these kind of mysteries without them having a large pop happening with them. he gang not leaving would have maintained his 9th position as shown throughout the 2 yrs of mcs coma. when ruo came,he was still 9th,before ruo came,he was still 9th so him leaving the sect just to come back and be 9th again seems very unplausible especially if he wants to fight in the tourney, highly doubt even people like ai would be easy in the tourney so i highly doubt he gang would be the same level as before,cus most of the top 10 would likely be filler so making he gang have a rise would make sense since someone like su da or de would be not that necessary to the story progression so imo at least top 5

Reactions: 1O0

Seyiz

No no no!!! Even if he can fight one step higher he can't beat an MC one step higher 😂. Even in mortal mode I was able to defeat him (after several tries) so that's not happening
blud,you beat him as a Early houtian. and he was mortal. read the book again. you didnt even win with that,you had to use inner energy on top of it and ruo and his uncle still says he would have still won if he used his sword art or dragon transfo. so basically what im saying in this case is not that he would have a easy run with mc,heck we would clap him if we fought base to base (ph mc vs lh ruo) but his dragon transfo is cracked and niki alr said that when ruo reaches ph,if he somehow ends up using the dragon transfo,mc has no chance of winning against ruo,but since there is a time limiter on the transfo(for now), an mc with high agi and can run away for long like a void mc and if they can prevent getting hit,they would likely survive. hence why im using this as a point i.e if mc is at ph and ruo is at ph,mc doesnt hold a candle to dragon transfo ruo,so ruo with dragon trasfo with lh,sure has a way lesser chance of winning,its not a impossible case,so if mc is careless,dragon transfo ruo in lh can still win but its in mcs favor mostly cus of the level gap. but both at ph? yh,mcs cooked unless they are able to run away from the transfo

Seyiz

It's a fight on even terms. Ruo's from the biggest clan with a **** ton of resources whereas we are from a declining clan. It's obvious he has better training and equipment.
im referring to our abysmal acheivements. basicallly saying that all the wins we have against ruo are basicaly fraud watch acheivements cus it has been emphasised A LOT that ruo holds back all the time against mc so if we did lose,it wouldnt even be a surprise,heck we would be lucky it isnt a total beatdown

Gone_Dead

im referring to our abysmal acheivements. basicallly saying that all the wins we have against ruo are basicaly fraud watch acheivements cus it has been emphasised A LOT that ruo holds back all the time against mc so if we did lose,it wouldnt even be a surprise,heck we would be lucky it isnt a total beatdown
I wouldnt take those too literally. A lot of stories tend to do that and it ends up being unsatisfying towards the end. Best example is JJK.

Xclusivegamer

blud,you beat him as a Early houtian. and he was mortal. read the book again. you didnt even win with that,you had to use inner energy on top of it and ruo and his uncle still says he would have still won if he used his sword art or dragon transfo. so basically what im saying in this case is not that he would have a easy run with mc,heck we would clap him if we fought base to base (ph mc vs lh ruo) but his dragon transfo is cracked and niki alr said that when ruo reaches ph,if he somehow ends up using the dragon transfo,mc has no chance of winning against ruo,but since there is a time limiter on the transfo(for now), an mc with high agi and can run away for long like a void mc and if they can prevent getting hit,they would likely survive. hence why im using this as a point i.e if mc is at ph and ruo is at ph,mc doesnt hold a candle to dragon transfo ruo,so ruo with dragon trasfo with lh,sure has a way lesser chance of winning,its not a impossible case,so if mc is careless,dragon transfo ruo in lh can still win but its in mcs favor mostly cus of the level gap. but both at ph? yh,mcs cooked unless they are able to run away from the transfo
At mortal he couldn't use inner energy so no art

Reactions: 1O0

Xclusivegamer

Have you played any of the masters route. a flipping asura and the ability to be everywhere everytime. Do any of those abilities strike you as weak?? Not to mention the fact that the 10k limit for houtians doesn't affect mc anymore. Normally I would say we'll lose. But after some thinking, mc fought with a disgraced god and beat him without even trying, ate a dao fruit,and has the ability to go toe to toe with an average middle xiantian and survive and you're saying. MC will get cooked by an lh frickin bxstard

Last edited:

Sariel

Does anyone find it weird that nobody actually tries to kill Ruo or the MC before they reach their potential? I mean from what YB and MG said it is clear that most shangtians are aware of what's happening, and before you say it no sending shadow boy and his toadies to attack Ruo doesn't count, if they are really that capable why they didn't send a Xiantian? Same for the MC ... actually scratch that it's even worse we don't get a peak houtian kill team sent after us but a couple of mercenaries, like we are not even worth the bother

God

Does anyone find it weird that nobody actually tries to kill Ruo or the MC before they reach their potential? I mean from what YB and MG said it is clear that most shangtians are aware of what's happening, and before you say it no sending shadow and his toadies to attack Ruo doesn't count, if they are really that capable why they didn't send a Xiantian? Same for the MC ... actually scratch that it's even worse we don't get a peak houtian kill team sent after us but a couple of mercenaries, like we are not even worth the bother
Lol try to kill ruo is a death wish

Sariel

Have played any of the masters route. a flipping asura and the ability to be everywhere everytime. Do any of those abilities strike you as weak?? Not to mention the fact that the 10k limit for houtians doesn't affect mc anymore. Normally I would say we'll lose. But after some thinking, mc fought with a disgraced god and beat him without even trying, ate a dao fruit,and has the ability to go toe to toe with an average middle xiantian and survive and you're saying. MC will get cooked by an lh frickin bxstard
Where's that mentioned? And what god are you talking about? I never knew that the 10k limit doesn't affect us

Xclusivegamer

Does anyone find it weird that nobody actually tries to kill Ruo or the MC before they reach their potential? I mean from what YB and MG said it is clear that most shangtians are aware of what's happening, and before you say it no sending shadow and his toadies to attack Ruo doesn't count, if they are really that capable why they didn't send a Xiantian? Same for the MC ... actually scratch that it's even worse we don't get a peak houtian kill team sent after us but a couple of mercenaries, like we are not even worth the bother
MC has a strong background no matter which route you take.
1. Evil route. You have DQ, bohai
2. Good route you have papa chao and uncle
3. Idc route/godly sentiment. You've got yourself. And daddy wei

Sariel

MC has a strong background no matter which route you take.
1. Evil route. You have DQ, bohai
2. Good route you have papa chao and uncle
3. Idc route/godly sentiment. You've got yourself. And daddy wei
Yeah but on the 2,3 you are pretty much by yourself, uncle and chao are trash compared to shangtians, and Tang Wei isn't coming back from death to save us he's gone forever (I think so), what we have in our head is just a recorded message, so with all that said why is the MC still breathing yet?

Ps : I don't know if MG care enough to save us should we get in trouble

Xclusivegamer

Wait what? Fr?

I missed this part of the PoMA lore
When mc encounters a strong opponent or any strong person we're affected by their aura, look at OS, BH, DQ, MG,that he bastard of Mei Mei clan( both her uncle and the one who asked us to join the he clan), TW at middle hoautian even xiwen affected us in some way, (I'll continue but you get the point)
So ask yourself why didn't I get any of those from our xiantian teacher (I've forgotten her name but she saw us at the clan rebellion issue) even when she flared her aura🤔