What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

Yeah but on the 2,3 you are pretty much by yourself, uncle and chao are trash compared to shangtians, and Tang Wei isn't coming back from death to save us he's gone forever (I think so), what we have in our head is just a recorded message, so with all that said why is the MC still breathing yet?

Ps : I don't know if MG care enough to save us should we get in trouble
In poma it's an insult for stronger opponents to attack weaker ones who didn't offend them.

Xclusivegamer

Please, like DQ or He Bojing give a damn
It's not about giving a damn it's about following the rules. The tangs rule is supreme!
Why didn't DQ kill the tang in our mummy-son conversation, because of yichen, he didn't directly harm MC he just sent a mission to the sect.
Who's he bojing( a shagthian using his daughter to seek power 🥱)

Xclusivegamer

Yeah but on the 2,3 you are pretty much by yourself, uncle and chao are trash compared to shangtians, and Tang Wei isn't coming back from death to save us he's gone forever (I think so), what we have in our head is just a recorded message, so with all that said why is the MC still breathing yet?

Ps : I don't know if MG care enough to save us should we get in trouble
Personally I'm not seeking his protection or anyone's i 2 and 3. Only their guidance. Do you know what it'll be like having MG's ultimate technique (monkey grab)?? Mind blowing 🤯

Xclusivegamer

Personally I'm not seeking his protection or anyone's i 2 and 3. Only their guidance. Do you know what it'll be like having MG's ultimate technique (monkey grab)?? Mind blowing 🤯
Everybody under you just needs a touch and pfff they're gone. Maybe two touches for ruo lmao

Sariel

It's not about giving a damn it's about following the rules. The tangs rule is supreme!
Why didn't DQ kill the tang in our mummy-son conversation, because of yichen, he didn't directly harm MC he just sent a mission to the sect.
Who's he bojing( a shagthian using his daughter to seek power 🥱)
Yeah but yichen didn't move when she destroyed our entire clan (if you're not on YB route) and she does actually kill you if you don't agree to take her as your new mommy, I really don't think yichen would go out of his way to save us

Xclusivegamer

Yeah but yichen didn't move when she destroyed our entire clan (if you're not on YB route) and she does actually kill you if you don't agree to take her as your new mommy, I really don't think yichen would go out of his way to save us
You killed her son😶. You literally killed her son🙂. What did you expect 😂😂😂. Honestly I expected a gruesome torture scene and then play again option. So that's mercy. And yichen actually thought it was fair. She's gotta save face if not everyone will say. Just kill DQ son. Yichen will protect us. Lemme ask you a question, if you played the vampire prince route. Didn't you like the fact that he was scared after finding out you're pan MC?? Because that doesn't happen when your wu MC

Last edited:

Sariel

I remember reading a post on Nikki's Tumblr were he said the biggest thing you'd ever learn from him is poop dodging 😂😂

Xclusivegamer

And she didn't kill you a child did

Mr lol

He's not big Yichen anymore now he's fking old like really old even for a Shangtian he is 1.5k Years old that's exceed the avrg age of S which is 1k

Xclusivegamer

He's not big Yichen anymore now he's fking old like really old even for a Shangtian he is 1.5k Years old that's exceed the avrg age of S which is 1k
Even at that. Like ruo he's not merciful. So I'm sorry for who gonna check if he's strong or not 😂