What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

kazuya

I work with facts, all we know is that he went out to train and that he has talent, just like everyone else in the ranks. It's not enough to say that he's definitely top 3 level.
There's 2 possible outcomes:
1. He trained seriously and he come back stronger (i won't say top 3 but stronger than top9 for sure especially now with his unc situation)
2. He fumbled hard and did 0 training, only drinking and doing the deed all day (highly doubt it but still a possibility).

Arlonb

There's 2 possible outcomes:
1. He trained seriously and he come back stronger (i won't say top 3 but stronger than top9 for sure especially now with his unc situation)
2. He fumbled hard and did 0 training, only drinking and doing the deed all day (highly doubt it but still a possibility).
This is a well-constructed theory, without exaggeration and mentioning the possibilities.

I agree, it's unlikely that he wasted his time, ranking in the new top 9 is reasonable, after all he's someone the MC must beat, he can't be a weakling.

Mr lol

Ruo's think highly of us like really high and he hate the weak so if done smth like that he would be pissed like really pissed

Reactions: 1O0

Xclusivegamer

he could actually still beat mc in lh when mcs is in ph but he would need to finish it quickly since the transfo has a timer. but since mc has qi now,odds are slightly in our favor (if ruo doesnt enter ph) and he uses the dragon transfo but if he enters ph,maybe maybe we beat him in base
No no no!!! Even if he can fight one step higher he can't beat an MC one step higher 😂. Even in mortal mode I was able to defeat him (after several tries) so that's not happening

Zeus

That scene probably happen after finding out mc's a rogue I don't think it will be like that if the mc confessed earlier

adibhait21

If Ruo is really the final opponent at the tournament...then I purposely letting then win if my MC actually manages to reach there, Just straight up giving up and handing then the win.
Imagine the humiliation that arrogant lizard would feel 😤

I don't really care about any of the sect prime disciple bs anyway.

All I want from this tournament is a opportunity to off He Gang.

Don't really care about who's winning tbh
It's actually will be a great badass scenario and choice like we just close to beat him but intentionally lose just thing he's ego breakdown man chef kiss

adibhait21

Guys if we play in story mode difficulty do you think the MC will definitely beat tang ruo because then we automatically succeed in all stats check ???

Seyiz

I work with facts, all we know is that he went out to train and that he has talent, just like everyone else in the ranks. It's not enough to say that he's definitely top 3 level.
yhhh keep telling yourself that,we'll wait and see

Seyiz

The boy literally had to blow up his sword to deal with four PHs. Two came out practically unscathed and the other two were only seriously injured.

Again, facts. Who confirmed this? Where?
didnt blow up his sword lol,he literally uses the same sword in the sneak peek showed recently? and it wouldnt even be destroyable by anyone less than shangtian since its keeping his aunts slashes in it. its special for a reason lol.
and he confirmed it on the discord

Last edited: