What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

For TW memory I would refer it to his mastery of Arts and Dao stuff basically his knowledge and comprehension

Jorgoe

Qi mc is a different beast from before. The fight with the pretentious guy who can also control space was badass, and the methodical harvesting of qi of the escaping rebels in Chao territory by literally opening the heavens themselves. Chiefs kiss. I don't know why everyone is saying we're weaker when with so much qi abundance we can defy the gods themselves.

Skill issues really

Arlonb

That's why I always choose Martial Sovereign, it and Regeneration are two game-breaking talents, even on normal it's like playing on easy, you just have to be a bit careful.
Now that I think about it, I remember reading in the Q/A, Tang Wei implied that "talents" are inferior to "physiques", like the Heavenly Origin Physique of the MC and TW. I suppose Martial Sovereign is possibly a physique, after all it can be considered "heaven defying". Perhaps the other legendaries too, only on a lower degree.

Arlonb

Martial Sovereign isn't a physique or anything no in game lore
It's a talent. But hopefully it will be a physique one day, since it's so op. Imagine someone from the Core Formation Stage, rudely the equivalent of Shangtian, using their powers without any Qi cost, it's simply unparalleled, even something weak, if it's used indefinitely it's phenomenal.

Sariel

So guys who do you think will win the first tournament? I'd vote for the Tigress but I'm not sure if Meimei is going to participate or not.

Reactions: 1O0

1O0

So guys who do you think will win the first tournament? I'd vote for the Tigress but I'm not sure if Meimei is going to participate or not.
Isn't Ruo a late houtian? If so...he's probably the one who's gonna win
Idk

adibhait21

Right I forgot he's still late ... Hopefully he'll advance soon otherwise it's going to be very boring
Probably the Dreamweaver guy help mc to unlock some tang wei memories and there is still time for ruo vs MC,I think MC will somehow get stronger and win

Xclusivegamer

Funny mortals🙃🙃

You're all saying MC is gonna get stronger and stronger 😂🥱. What do you think tang ruo's gonna be doing what?? For just early houtian he was eating only pills 💀. Wdyt

adibhait21

Godammit!!!!! Is there any chance for MC to win, in every theory every outcome the chances of ruo are always high damn!!! MC will lose!!! And if tang ruo is stronger than MC then why the heck tang wei gave us heavenly physique and qi huh for show off or doing magic in birthday parties!!!!!

Diamondhead

Godammit!!!!! Is there any chance for MC to win, in every theory every outcome the chances of ruo are always high damn!!! MC will lose!!! And if tang ruo is stronger than MC then why the heck tang wei gave us heavenly physique and qi huh for show off or doing magic in birthday parties!!!!!
As always it will depend on the stats and stuff you folks aren't able to detect when Niki is trolling he does it because you guys give him these reactions.You can win the tourney beating Ruo or you can lose even before reaching Ruo it's all dependent on the stats and stuff.

Sariel

That's why I want him to advance before the Pre-tournament. I want to see a fight with actual competition between the other students