What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Seyiz

It's a fight on even terms. Ruo's from the biggest clan with a **** ton of resources whereas we are from a declining clan. It's obvious he has better training and equipment.
It's a fight on even terms. Ruo's from the biggest clan with a **** ton of resources whereas we are from a declining clan. It's obvious he has better training and equipment.
you see the problem with this argument is that,ruo would likely still have kept up,sure he might not have the sword art but the dragon transfo would still put him mostly on par with an ie mc who had his training.

Seyiz

why would i not? everyone knows mc isnt beating ruo till the end of book 3 while ruo uses full power

Seyiz

At mortal he couldn't use inner energy so no art
his sword art is alr confirmed to a dao. you dont use inner energy for it. theres a reason why he could keep spamming it against the guy in the arena despite being mercilessly trashed and even then the dragon transfo would still have been enough

Seyiz

Have you played any of the masters route. a flipping asura and the ability to be everywhere everytime. Do any of those abilities strike you as weak?? Not to mention the fact that the 10k limit for houtians doesn't affect mc anymore. Normally I would say we'll lose. But after some thinking, mc fought with a disgraced god and beat him without even trying, ate a dao fruit,and has the ability to go toe to toe with an average middle xiantian and survive and you're saying. MC will get cooked by an lh frickin bxstard
disgraced god? you mean that guy that calls himself a shangtian but mostly runs away and is in a late houtians body? and how does the masters have anything to do with it? they wont be fighting for you lol. we also never went toe to toe with a xiantian,even expo lc would clap mc and he was barely entering the xiantian stage. and i alr explained what i meant. niki alr clarified that ruo at ph with his dragon transfo would cook mc inside and out,the only option to survive is keep running and dodging till the transfos timer runs out. we can only contend with ruos base. and i said based off this,ruo in lh with dragon transfo has a possibility of winning,never said he would cook us. cus he would be at the same power level but just have a timer so if mc isnt serious,they can lose. but its more in mcs favor IF ruo is in lh. ruos dragon transfo in ph wins and thats just a raw fact

Mr lol

his sword art is alr confirmed to a dao. you dont use inner energy for it. theres a reason why he could keep spamming it against the guy in the arena despite being mercilessly trashed and even then the dragon transfo would still have been enough
Tbh it's more like his arts require less IE because it's Dao (albeit not full one) Dao is a way of universe which use to create arts if you are enlightened you will form one and that dude is so fking obsessed with sword that he got half formed one and what more unique is most cultivator doesn't form one until CF and Ruo achieved it (don't mention MC since Daddy wei gave it to us for free). Tho to fully use Dao u need Qi and Ruo doesn't have one so he can just create art.

Seyiz

When mc encounters a strong opponent or any strong person we're affected by their aura, look at OS, BH, DQ, MG,that he bastard of Mei Mei clan( both her uncle and the one who asked us to join the he clan), TW at middle hoautian even xiwen affected us in some way, (I'll continue but you get the point)
So ask yourself why didn't I get any of those from our xiantian teacher (I've forgotten her name but she saw us at the clan rebellion issue) even when she flared her aura🤔
she didnt use any power in the flare lol. mc says he feels he can beat her cus she was a ph when he was young. she showed the aura to show she had alr attained xiantian or very close to it. why would she try to hurt her disciple lol?

Seyiz

The latest arena fight he was the only opponent to break the 10000 stats limit. He called himself blah blah god blah
well it was said before this update came out so its obv going to change,maybe 20k or sumn since mc can also get 16k in agi now too

Seyiz

Tbh it's more like his arts require less IE because it's Dao (albeit not full one) Dao is a way of universe which use to create arts if you are enlightened you will form one and that dude is so fking obsessed with sword that he got half formed one and what more unique is most cultivator doesn't form one until CF and Ruo achieved it (don't mention MC since Daddy wei gave it to us for free). Tho to fully use Dao u need Qi and Ruo doesn't have one so he can just create art.
was never specified to use qi lol,it was only said that cfs need to have a fully formed seed.

Xclusivegamer

was never specified to use qi lol,it was only said that cfs need to have a fully formed seed.
So You're basically saying that, early houtian IE user MC could beat martial artists one stage ahead(xiwen's friend) and draw two stages ahead martial artists but Qi user MC with a half asura or MGs technique cannot fight a stage above??? 🤔🤦🏻‍♂️
And if he can. What's the next stage above PH. And if you're saying he can't then you mean MC is getting weaker not stronger 🙂
bro pulled it out of his a**😂

Xclusivegamer

So You're basically saying that, early houtian IE user MC could beat martial artists one stage ahead(xiwen's friend) and draw two stages ahead martial artists but Qi user MC with a half asura or MGs technique cannot fight a stage above??? 🤔🤦🏻‍♂️
And if he can. What's the next stage above PH. And if you're saying he can't then you mean MC is getting weaker not stronger 🙂
And at this point we're not even comparing experience or his battle IQ. Just straight up potential