What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

Plot wise we don't even suppose to be this strong sure we will reach S but will only be YB strong then TW gave us his body and physique then yeah

Seyiz

My god, the amount of Ruo glazers here is insane. At this point I'm starting to think you guys want Ruo to beat MC's ***.
dude,no one actually likes it but the fact remains,mc is meant to be ruos dog till the epilogue,believe it or not. nikis said this multiple times before

Mr lol

If we somehow manage to unlock some of his memory regarding art and stuff it will be a hard fight

Seyiz

If we somehow manage to unlock some of his memory regarding art and stuff it will be a hard fight
yh in base,niki said ruos transfo dog walks mc any day till we reach cf. running away and stalling is a good option tho.

Mr lol

dude,no one actually likes it but the fact remains,mc is meant to be ruos dog till the epilogue,believe it or not. nikis said this multiple times before
Till book 2 epilogue since we will be stronger than Ruo long term. Once we reach CF we will be stronger. Then in X (Qi refining) we might be equal

Mr lol

yh in base,niki said ruos transfo dog walks mc any day till we reach cf. running away and stalling is a good option tho.
Niki didn't said that it will be a dog walk tho sure for IE MC, but Qi MC will be a extreme diff for him (we still lose tho) so that's probably why Niki introduce us to Dreamweaver in the next update probably to unlock some of TW memory

God

No one is glazing Ruo it’s just how the story goes, there’s a reason why the Ruo is the real mc memes exist. No way is niki letting mc just destroy Ruo, it will be a close fight no matter what.

Mr lol

Plot wise we aren't suppose to be this strong but TW got depressed and give his body and physique to us then we probably be just a side ch

Xclusivegamer

Alright let me clear some things up, right now MC Is stronger than ruo( that's the truth idc what you think). Also, in the tourney MC will still be stronger but that's the limit of his power. Physically with mods our bodies are much stronger than ruo but he has trump cards. 1. A good sword. 2. His dragon form. And 3. various arts. Don't get me wrong we have dao and all but all those things haven't been refined, it's just a stronger form of our Martial arts(heavenly fist and the rest). The only way to beating ruo Is to refine our arts. As seen in MG route where we use the void to be everywhere at once. If you think cooling yourself with water or burning a fire martial artist/dragon can help beat ruo then you're delulu. And let's not forget said person can copy skills 🥱. The only good thing is that our dao can't be disabled by him.

God

Exactly, but something I found interesting is Niki once told us how op Ruos transformation is, but he answered an ask on tumblr about mc getting their own transformation, but wouldn’t explain how it compares so think it will be interesting to see he’s usually joke about mc losing, but not this time.

Sariel

Alright let me clear some things up, right now MC Is stronger than ruo( that's the truth idc what you think). Also, in the tourney MC will still be stronger but that's the limit of his power. Physically with mods our bodies are much stronger than ruo but he has trump cards. 1. A good sword. 2. His dragon form. And 3. various arts. Don't get me wrong we have dao and all but all those things haven't been refined, it's just a stronger form of our Martial arts(heavenly first and the rest). The only way to beating ruo Is to refine our arts. As seen in MG route where we use the void to be everywhere at once. If you think cooling yourself with water or burning a fire martial artist/dragon then you're delulu. And let's not forget said person can copy skills 🥱. The only good thing is that our dao can't be disabled by him.
Didn't TW say that he has an almost formed one, can he just like observe us using it and do the same? (I make it sound simple but isn't that how his skill works?)