What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

In Qi rich world he would cultivate much faster than anyone else considering TW give him his physique and he automatically have Dao thanks to TW and if MC manage to unlock TW old memory regarding Dao then it game over

Mr lol

Not contradicting you, just sincerely questioning. Why do you guys think that?

Do you think that being in a world abundant in Qi makes a cultivator's powers stronger?

It makes sense, but as far as I know, it would only affect cultivation speed and make Qi rechargeable without the need to kill or use Qi stones, the rest is pure speculation (without wanting to discredit various theories in the community).

And if so, would the increase in power be so great? Because, as I said, Tang Wei probably didn't have dao yet.

(As I said, just questioning. After all, I would love this to be the case, after all it would only make the MC more op.)
It's the fact that Ruo still use IE and that alone is a huge letdown already sure TW use techniques in his younger day but his technique is superior in anyway and POMA world technique is basically a cheap copy of that

Xclusivegamer

It's the fact that Ruo still use IE and that alone is a huge letdown already sure TW use techniques in his younger day but his technique is superior in anyway and POMA world technique is basically a cheap copy of that
Yes in case you didn't know qi makes a cultivators power stronger not just let him grow faster. Imagine IE being a heat and QI being a blazing fire because it's purer. And while when we still had 100% IE, Qi is much more purer than that so in the long run ruo won't be able to keep up like what's happening rn. My only fear is that MC is advancing too fast that he might not unlock the full potential of each stage but he'll have time for that since he's technically immortal.

Mr lol

Tbh Qi doesn't make you advance quicker its just your physique (Thanks daddy Wei) in comparison to your average cultivator we already consider quick in term of advancing

Xclusivegamer

Tbh Qi doesn't make you advance quicker its just your physique (Thanks daddy Wei) in comparison to your average cultivator we already consider quick in term of advancing
The physique helps in making it faster and better. Qi is still the main component

adibhait21

I think our MC will regain tang wei memories and he will actually become tang wei himself??, like black myth wukong where the mc become the successor of sun wukong by attaining he's powers memories etc and then our we given a choice that we live a peaceful life or walk on the same path of tang wei becoming the monster again?? What do you think because if MC have the memories it's definitely game over he will be tang wei himself

lilvar27

I think our MC will regain tang wei memories and he will actually become tang wei himself??, like black myth wukong where the mc become the successor of sun wukong by attaining he's powers memories etc and then our we given a choice that we live a peaceful life or walk on the same path of tang wei becoming the monster again?? What do you think because if MC have the memories it's definitely game over he will be tang wei himself
Nah MC becoming tang Wei would ruin the story in my opinion. But I do think tang Wei leaving us alone was a lie and I think he’s going to come back and try to take over our body and we’re going to have to fight him

adibhait21

Nah MC becoming tang Wei would ruin the story in my opinion. But I do think tang Wei leaving us alone was a lie and I think he’s going to come back and try to take over our body and we’re going to have to fight him
Yeah maybe tang wei will be the final boss

Xclusivegamer

For more details
IE is a candle light
Qi is the sun itself

Note: if we were in the previous Tang Wei world, the energy we used was Qi, not IE... So just imagine the comparison between MC whose energy is QI and IE.
You're right but you exaggerated the diff a little bit 😂. IE also came from Tang Wei. It was just diluted and polluted overtime

Xclusivegamer

Probably. But what's the use. I mean he had his memory. I doubt it would have caused him much to reach shangtain in a year. If he still took our body. And there's also the option of him just harvesting the Qi in the world. I mean that was his plan.