What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

kazuya

I'll leave my teammates to do the fighting alone and when they're knocked out. I'll defeat all three opponents by myself ❗
Depend on who said teammates are it can be someone like ruo just as much as it can be some random bum (it's gonna be Su de trust) also depend on the procedure it can be a 3v3 1v1 where the first team to get 2 win advance or the sect masters decide to make mc fight alone for x or y reason.

Xclusivegamer

Depend on who said teammates are it can be someone like ruo just as much as it can be some random bum (it's gonna be Su de trust) also depend on the procedure it can be a 3v3 1v1 where the first team to get 2 win advance or the sect masters decide to make mc fight alone for x or y reason.
There's sth on my mind. MC might not be PH. Yes he can fight phs but was there a place where it was stated that he/she is a ph? For all we know he might be an lh who can beat ph artists

kazuya

There's sth on my mind. MC might not be PH. Yes he can fight phs but was there a place where it was stated that he/she is a ph? For all we know he might be an lh who can beat ph artists
Funny enough the exact same thing was on my mind, maybe people just assumed that since mc stats can reach those of Ph (in the arena) it would mean that they are Ph as well.

Xclusivegamer

In reality we are probs a powerful LH but due to body change our LH is equal to that of PH
Yeah cause BH said we're not middle houtian and if we were higher they wouldn't have allowed us to fight the jia guy. And also I doubt that we in pH would get hit by another pH that would make us struggle. Look at that party stuff. And if we're also pH it'll mean we advanced too fast. Lol. Putting this together we actually might be in lh and still capable of hiding abilities meaning the 10k stat is for LHs 🤯. But all these are just speculations. We'll be cleared in the next release after all we've been told that a technique keeps hiding our true strength

Mr lol

We might struggle from advance too quickly, since we are not MA anymore we need a stronger base if we want to be stronger in the next stage...if we advance when our base is avg or weak then next stage we will be weak but if our base is already strong we will be stronger once advance (suffering from success I guess)

1O0

Funny enough the exact same thing was on my mind, maybe people just assumed that since mc stats can reach those of Ph (in the arena) it would mean that they are Ph as wewell.
Nicky said that the next update will explain somethings about the MC's current strength...so I'm waiting for that.

This will be answered soon enough

Seyiz

yes actually,niki said that qi mc should be around very strong lh when they fought bh. maybe even the same in ruo rebels route. but most likely only the bh one but its crazy how much mc has come ngl

Arlonb

Nicky said that the next update will explain somethings about the MC's current strength...so I'm waiting for that.

This will be answered soon enough
I'm actually curious what this explanation will be like. Personally, I think it will be something like a monologue from the MC or the narrator, since Tang Wei said he was providing a manual on how to use and deal with qi in the most efficient and coherent way, I imagine it also explains how to progress in cultivation and other details.