What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Seyiz

No, thank you. To be honest, I already participate in the public Discord, but there are so many messages and so many people talking, it's not for me. So I never really look.

But seriously, friend. If you can, send me the screenshots, I genuinely want to understand your point. My screenshots weren't to prove you wrong, but to prove that my argument wasn't baseless.
since you asked nicely..i guess if you give me 12 hrs-a day i should have the screenshots,it seems like i have all the time in the world but this site is just something very easy to access so i respond when im less busy but ill try to get back to you soon. good to know there arent any hard feelings🫂

kazuya

*half step
Accurately speaking? Long chen was still a peak houtian but he posessed the powers of an early xiantian.
1. Long chen himself say i reached the stage but for some reason i can't undergo rebirth
2. Xiwen say that long chen might be a xiantian but his brain is still that of a Ph.

Arlonb

Accurately speaking? Long chen was still a peak houtian but he posessed the powers of an early xiantian.
1. Long chen himself say i reached the stage but for some reason i can't undergo rebirth
2. Xiwen say that long chen might be a xiantian but his brain is still that of a Ph.
I think it's his body, I say that because despite being EX he didn't appear to be much stronger than Xiwen, despite having that "aura" that prevented the MC from regenerating.

Arlonb

I think it's his body, I say that because despite being EX he didn't appear to be much stronger than Xiwen, despite having that "aura" that prevented the MC from regenerating.
Speaking of which, I'm curious about this "aura". From what I understand, which isn't much considering it's only three or four paragraphs after LC's attack, this aura is apparently the main difference between a Houtian and a Xiantian, apart from obviously physical power, just like Inner Energy is for mortals. Of course, it's just my interpretation, it's quite possible that it's just a denser IE, I only raised this point because the narrator mentions it as a strange energy.

Xclusivegamer

Speaking of which, I'm curious about this "aura". From what I understand, which isn't much considering it's only three or four paragraphs after LC's attack, this aura is apparently the main difference between a Houtian and a Xiantian, apart from obviously physical power, just like Inner Energy is for mortals. Of course, it's just my interpretation, it's quite possible that it's just a denser IE, I only raised this point because the narrator mentions it as a strange energy.
It distinguishes shangtians from xiantians too. Like when caiyong sustained injuries from ruo's aunty. Apparently it keeps injuries from healing and nerfs regenerative abilities. Depending on how powerful their gap in strength is

kazuya

Curious on who will the mc team up with in the 3v3 battles maybe the trio with xiwen will be back? What do you all think?
1000760972.png

Last edited:

JenusKudo

It's a talent. But hopefully it will be a physique one day, since it's so op. Imagine someone from the Core Formation Stage, rudely the equivalent of Shangtian, using their powers without any Qi cost, it's simply unparalleled, even something weak, if it's used indefinitely it's phenomenal.
Isn't that what ruo did? Spamming sword attack one

Mr lol

Niki explained million time already that it's a game mechanics not a talent or physique and Ruo spamming sword attack is another thing not Martial sovereign