What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Jorgoe

basically before wi was a thing and i wasnt on discord. i was pretty pissed how ruo was basically clapping mcs cheeks and was annoyed because there was no qi at the time, it seemed pretty impossible for the mc to keep up with ruo. so i gave ways on how niki could modify the stats, cus you know how people say ruo trains so much that his general bases power level is as strong as a higher than average persons of a stage higher? yh,i basically said niki could allow mc to have something like that too tho a limit would be put but it would be on a higher level,it was more elaborate than this ofc but some bigmouthed dude had a problem with it and started insulting me calling me n***a and some other words but when i used some minor insults to retaliate,i somehow got banned but hes still on the forum
Yeah, normally no one is as fervent as you. I think you just found your match in there, and unfortunately for you, they choose to kick you out instead.

Seyiz

Jesus christ....and here I thought at first that the cog forum was pretty welcoming.
Grave mistake.

Lol! these people are insane...pathetic really.

Everytime I learn more and more things that happened in the past on that forum...I despise it more and more.
i definitely know how to approach cog now but discord is slightly better so i'm still considering if i should make another account or not lol 😂

Reactions: 1O0

adibhait21

I think there still time for their match MC will definitely find out some way to get stronger and beside this MC will become the strongest in book 2 and 3 ending well let's see

kazuya

for me,my top picks would be he gang,xiwen,one of the top 3 in the arena or maybe some rando in the other sects
Unlikely, since Ph can't participate in the pre-tournament xiwen is out of the equation, doubt he gang can reach the top 10 without being a Ph since randoms mc fight in the arena are Ph (maybe it was stated somewhere that he is a heavenly genius?) the top 3 in the arena (yang gan, tang bo and the 3rd one fu something i think?) are definitely peak houtians.

kazuya

mc's definitely going to find a way to win thats for sure,the annoying thing is we will still have to hear ruos annoying "i was holding back" again:rolleyes:
Wish she will take the fight seriously, use her sword (personal not jia slashes) arts and what not especially since she is a sword user and she used it against the random jing and not mc

Reactions: 1O0

adibhait21

Humiliate him

"Defeat" him and then give up when you're just about to win.🗿

If Nicky actually puts a option like that I'm 100% doing it😭
Seriously just imagine he's reaction he's totally injured broken on ground and mc say I yield just see how much breakdown ruo have man pure chad moment, MC be like I don't gave a **** about winning I just came here to beat your *** and I did

1O0

Unlikely, since Ph can't participate in the pre-tournament xiwen is out of the equation, doubt he gang can reach the top 10 without being a Ph since randoms mc fight in the arena are Ph (maybe it was stated somewhere that he is a heavenly genius?) the top 3 in the arena (yang gan, tang bo and the 3rd one fu something i think?) are definitely peak houtians.
Talkin about He Gang...I have a slight feeling that we unfortunately won't have a opportunity to off him just yet.

1O0

Wish she will take the fight seriously, use her sword (personal not jia slashes) arts and what not especially since she is a sword user and she used it against the random jing and not mc
Nah I would legit crashout if she doesn't use her sword

Seyiz

ohh i thought we were talking abt the actual tournament,well if its the pre tournament then for me its tigress,ai has a good chance but tigress is giving mysterious vibes. scratch that,maybe 55/45 in tigress's favor

kazuya

ohh i thought we were talking abt the actual tournament,well if its the pre tournament then for me its tigress,ai has a good chance but tigress is giving mysterious vibes. scratch that,maybe 55/45 in tigress's favor
What about mei she was smart enough to invent a pill that make her walk on air like a xiantian, maybe she has tricks up her sleeve (that's if she participate since the price if recognition and money it might interest her somehow)