What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

Ok MC and Ruo aside, in the pre tournament who do you guys think has the biggest chance? (Assuming Ruo advance before that of course), Tigress, Ai, Little DQ, whoever the law sect presents, or MeiMei? (Don't know if Pan Po is going to participate or not?
I want to say Ai

Seyiz

Yes, during the Danger Zone events, the MC, who was an MH, mentions that with the help of the Golden Seed he had a power equal to that of a powerful LH. And that's only with GS, which he could only use a maximum of four times at the time. With enough Qi and a presumably more powerful dao, it's only logical, and without defying lore, that he could challenge higher levels.

Of course, from PH to EX is quite difficult, but I dare not say impossible, after all, as some love to remind us, Ruo could defeat an EH when he was still "mortal". So to assume that the MC, who is, by definition and 100% canonical, more and better, can do the same is not unreasonable.
we were talking abt ie mc in the first tourney. qi mc has an argument to do that but saying they are better or stronger than full powered ruo rn is delusional. and we arent fighting a xiantian toe to toe lol. maybe we gain the equivalent of aura which is almost xiantian level and we may see

Seyiz

Well, re-reading it now I think I have a pretty solid argument, since it's 100% based on events and quotes from the game. I doubt anyone can refute me without using theories and guesses.

If someone tries to refute me with quotes from the author, I ask that they at least show the proof, since mine is easily verifiable.
my question is which mc you're talking abt? ie mc in the first tourney which we have been talking abt has no way of doing that,thats for sure. qi mc ranging from mh-lh can most likely do that. but ph mc would be debatable especially if we consider what kind of opponents we are referring to, xiantian is not really a way go for now unless we are talking abt a severely at the edge of death one. but i do know qi mc can likely take on average one higher level opponents. but cant take on the peak of the higher level while ruo likely can but only with the dragon transfo.

Seyiz

I never thought I'd see Rou lover in this forum. Usually they linger in COG forum because they hate stats modders.
im a proud fem ruo lover but in terms of what we are talking abt, i'm just saying what niki's said in the discord. i personally didnt like how the story was going before the qi body but after that,i realised we were still going to be at the top just way slowly than other mcs would have and ruos just stronger at full power as of now.

Seyiz

Ok MC and Ruo aside, in the pre tournament who do you guys think has the biggest chance? (Assuming Ruo advance before that of course), Tigress, Ai, Little DQ, whoever the law sect presents, or MeiMei? (Don't know if Pan Po is going to participate or not)?
for me,my top picks would be he gang,xiwen,one of the top 3 in the arena or maybe some rando in the other sects

Seyiz

There's really no denying that Ruo is for now stronger than MC thanks to his Transfo tho if we manage to have greater comprehension of Dao before tourney we would beat Ruo base (Hard diff) and Dragon transfo is another story (I am also Discord member don't worry)
Thank God!! everyone here just thinks im pulling this sh** out of my a**. like i hated ruo till fem ruo came and got banned cus i realised how mc was lacking compared to ruo when we didnt have qi,it was the discord that pretty much clarified to me that mc is strong now but strongest,thats a slow burn and probs wont be till the book 2 ending or book 3

Seyiz

I think he meant the POV from the standby noble during 3v1 fight against LC in expo I think he meant when the noble mention that MC using Golden seed feel divine
but that was a one time thing lol.how did he somehow turn that into mc fighting a mid xiantian and winning when it took all of the golden seeds power to acheive that?

Reactions: 1O0

1O0

Thank God!! everyone here just thinks im pulling this sh** out of my a**. like i hated ruo till fem ruo came and got banned cus i realised how mc was lacking compared to ruo when we didnt have qi,it was the discord that pretty much clarified to me that mc is strong now but strongest,thats a slow burn and probs wont be till the book 2 ending or book 3
Why did you get banned?🤨
And yeah...IE MC was pretty trash ngl

kazuya

read back on what i said and try to read it slowly. i never said the dragon transfo had anything to do with the fight. i said the dragon transfos boon on ruos potential in base did. if you read the book properly,you could tell that you can max out your stats and if you dont have any way to ascend at that point,you'd have to maintian that power level until you could ascend. thats pretty much the same for others but the difference between ruo and the others is that the boon her dragon transfo gave her is a more increased potential in base so an example is,compared to mc's 1000 limit,ruo would have maybe a 1500-2000 limit hence why she needs to train so much. i can get where you're coming from about if mc had the same training,why shouldnt they be able to do it too? the problem with that is mc and ruo after leaving their respective homes with no external help should have been able to keep pushing the power of a stage if this was true but only ruo can do it,why? cus of the bigger limit in base that comes with the dragon transfo
I read that clearly and i see your point, i'm curious how you came to the conclusion that her transformation raise her "base" stats limits (as you said between 1500-2000) because if so then theoretically speaking if mc get a transformation it would help boost their base stats (especially since they have dao and Qi) i personally think that her dragon transfo is somehow affected by her half-formed seed as well, now reread what i said we are talking about no dragon transfo ruo as in she never had it in the first place she'd still go "i surpassed mortal limitations" yada yada because she got everything at her fingertips, good masters, plenty of elixirs and pills, blood purity nearly similar to mc and what not, the way i see it is she doesn't have this 1500-2000 boost but rather make up for it with sheer skill alone, don't get me wrong i know that rn if mc were to fight dragon form ruo he'd hold a bit of ground but still loose what i want to say is that current base mc and base ruo are nearly equal with mc being slightly higher (since once again she has a half-formed seed which help a lot) and ruo dragon transfo grant her a major boost in stats.

kazuya

but that was a one time thing lol.how did he somehow turn that into mc fighting a mid xiantian and winning when it took all of the golden seeds power to acheive that?
To be fair that was IE mc but yeah still validate that point.

Seyiz

Why did you get banned?🤨
And yeah...IE MC was pretty trash ngl
basically before qi was a thing and i wasnt on discord. i was pretty pissed how ruo was basically clapping mcs cheeks and was annoyed because there was no qi at the time, it seemed pretty impossible for the mc to keep up with ruo. so i gave ways on how niki could modify the stats, cus you know how people say ruo trains so much that his general bases power level is as strong as a higher than average persons of a stage higher? yh,i basically said niki could allow mc to have something like that too tho a limit would be put but it would be on a higher level,it was more elaborate than this ofc but some bigmouthed dude had a problem with it and started insulting me calling me n***a and some other words but when i used some minor insults to retaliate,i somehow got banned but hes still on the forum

Last edited:

Seyiz

I read that clearly and i see your point, i'm curious how you came to the conclusion that her transformation raise her "base" stats limits (as you said between 1500-2000) because if so then theoretically speaking if mc get a transformation it would help boost their base stats (especially since they have dao and Qi) i personally think that her dragon transfo is somehow affected by her half-formed seed as well, now reread what i said we are talking about no dragon transfo ruo as in she never had it in the first place she'd still go "i surpassed mortal limitations" yada yada because she got everything at her fingertips, good masters, plenty of elixirs and pills, blood purity nearly similar to mc and what not, the way i see it is she doesn't have this 1500-2000 boost but rather make up for it with sheer skill alone, don't get me wrong i know that rn if mc were to fight dragon form ruo he'd hold a bit of ground but still loose what i want to say is that current base mc and base ruo are nearly equal with mc being slightly higher (since once again she has a half-formed seed which help a lot) and ruo dragon transfo grant her a major boost in stats.
hmm..i can see your points but there are some gaps in this statement so maybe ill ask someone on discord

1O0

basically before wi was a thing and i wasnt on discord. i was pretty pissed how ruo was basically clapping mcs cheeks and was annoyed because there was no qi at the time, it seemed pretty impossible for the mc to keep up with ruo. so i gave ways on how niki could modify the stats, cus you know how people say ruo trains so much that his general bases power level is as strong as a higher than average persons of a stage higher? yh,i basically said niki could allow mc to have something like that too tho a limit would be put but it would be on a higher level,it was more elaborate than this ofc but some bigmouthed dude had a problem with it and started insulting me calling me n***a and some other words but when i used some minor insults to retaliate,i somehow got banned but hes still on the forum
Jesus christ....and here I thought at first that the cog forum was pretty welcoming.
Grave mistake I guess.

Lol! these people are insane...pathetic really.

Everytime I learn more and more things that happened in the past on that forum...I despise it more and more.

Last edited: