What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

Ofc she will she has a book that suppose to be one of TW gift to LC but LC gave it to her now she has immense knowledge on alchemy stuff

Seyiz

What about mei she was smart enough to invent a pill that make her walk on air like a xiantian, maybe she has tricks up her sleeve (that's if she participate since the price if recognition and money it might interest her somehow)

What about mei she was smart enough to invent a pill that make her walk on air like a xiantian, maybe she has tricks up her sleeve (that's if she participate since the price if recognition and money it might interest her somehow)
i'm excluding goat mei lol,she would kill all of them with one poison or bomb🐐

Arlonb

we were talking abt ie mc in the first tourney. qi mc has an argument to do that but saying they are better or stronger than full powered ruo rn is delusional. and we arent fighting a xiantian toe to toe lol. maybe we gain the equivalent of aura which is almost xiantian level and we may see
my question is which mc you're talking abt? ie mc in the first tourney which we have been talking abt has no way of doing that,thats for sure. qi mc ranging from mh-lh can most likely do that. but ph mc would be debatable especially if we consider what kind of opponents we are referring to, xiantian is not really a way go for now unless we are talking abt a severely at the edge of death one. but i do know qi mc can likely take on average one higher level opponents. but cant take on the peak of the higher level while ruo likely can but only with the dragon transfo.
Just what I said, you're using your own assumptions, you've said a lot and you haven't managed to refute me.

I didn't assume that he's stronger than Ruo, I observed that he's "more and better", this was said by Tang Wei himself, assuming that this can't be taken seriously is the same as throwing the game's lore in the trash.

As for your second comment, which is unnecessarily long by the way, assuming that a current MC could only defeat someone of average level is the same as saying that the current MC is worse than the Danger Zone MC, who mentioned being able to fight someone of average to strong level one stage higher.

Seyiz

Just what I said, you're using your own assumptions, you've said a lot and you haven't managed to refute me.

I didn't assume that he's stronger than Ruo, I observed that he's "more and better", this was said by Tang Wei himself, assuming that this can't be taken seriously is the same as throwing the game's lore in the trash.

As for your second comment, which is unnecessarily long by the way, assuming that a current MC could only defeat someone of average level is the same as saying that the current MC is worse than the Danger Zone MC, who mentioned being able to fight someone of average to strong level one stage higher.
you are not even taking context into consideration. who said we werent better,but that has nothing to do with our strength. the qi body in specific has definitely increased our capability but the true extent of its usability will show AFTER we advance to ns and leave this world. for now we are in a poor world that lacks enough qi. tw himself specifically said just breathing in a qi filled world will give us qi. while here whether you play story mode or not,mc isnt going to be as lucky as they would be in a qi filled world,hence why they would have to find qi stones which are rare,buy artifacts with money which is also rare or kill people and still get tws enlightenment and even then would have to be at cf to beat ruo at full power. and when was your second statement exactly? i can only remember two scenarios and both dont show mc on average being the same level as a level higher. 1st is the sacrifice guy who we meet in the lushu tribe who got a mid houtians strength,neglecting the fact that the mc is meant to be mid houtian here,he got only that a mid houtian strength and on top of that,its been stated numerous times that someone in a heavenly sect can beat someone not from one if they are among the strong ones in the level below. so this doesnt count cus what i meant was fighting a higher than average level of someone who is at the level of heavenly sect factions. the other is the stockpile of the golden seed which the mc used against lc which is basically a one hit attack which renders the mc conscious and still needs ruos pill to even handle using the skill in the first place,and i'm not even including the many advantages the mc had,like lc being distracted by xiwen and ruo for example. so as it stands you havent said anything to refute what i said. now onto what i said, qi mc has the ability to perform a similar feat but even then its only possible for them from maybe mid houtian to strong late houtian. sure a fight with someone like yang gai wouldnt be as hard as with ruo but even then,it would still be hard and that would literally be when mc has prepared as much as possible in ph. so if mc wants to perform this kind of feat as a ph,they would need a bh scenario over again and even then since its a whole entire level i.e xiantian,they would need a more potent poison or nerfer. tho i'll say this i do see mc being able to do this when they are maybe mid to late x,maybe to show how much we've grown or sumn.

Last edited:

Arlonb

you are not even taking context into consideration. who said we werent better,but that has nothing to do with our strength. the qi body in specific has definitely increased our capability but the true extent of its usability will show AFTER we advance to ns and leave this world. for now we are in a poor world that lacks enough qi. tw himself specifically said just breathing in a qi filled world will give us qi. while here whether you play story mode or not,mc isnt going to be as lucky as they would be in a qi filled world,hence why they would have to find qi stones which are rare,buy artifacts with money which is also rare or kill people and still get tws enlightenment and even then would have to be at cf to beat ruo at full power. and when was your second statement exactly? i can only remember two scenarios and both dont show mc on average being the same level as a level higher. 1st is the sacrifice guy who we meet in the lushu tribe who got a mid houtians strength,neglecting the fact that the mc is meant to be mid houtian here,he got only that a mid houtian strength and on top of that,its been stated numerous times that someone in a heavenly sect can beat someone not from one if they are among the strong ones in the level below. so this doesnt count cus what i meant was fighting a higher than average level of someone who is at the level of heavenly sect factions. the other is the stockpile of the golden seed which the mc used against lc which is basically a one hit attack which renders the mc conscious and still needs ruos pill to even handle using the skill in the first place,and i'm not even including the many advantages the mc had,like lc being distracted by xiwen and ruo for example. so as it stands you havent said anything to refute what i said. now onto what i said, qi mc has the ability to perform a similar feat but even then its only possible for them from maybe mid houtian to strong late houtian. sure a fight with someone like yang gai wouldnt be as hard as with ruo but even then,it would still be hard and that would literally be when mc has prepared as much as possible in ph. so if mc wants to perform this kind of feat as a ph,they would need a bh scenario over again and even then since its a whole entire level i.e xiantian,they would need a more potent poison or nerfer. tho i'll say this i do see mc being able to do this when they are maybe mid to late x,maybe to show how much we've grown or sumn.
Again, assumptions and unnecessarily long texts.

I don't need to refute you, you simply take your own conclusions as gospel. I didn't assume anything from the start, I just pointed out what is written in the game. Are you the author to be able to declare something like "he can or can't..." or "when that happens, he..."?

I'm beginning to think you haven't even played the game. Which I really don't want to believe, after all this exchange will be in vain. Is it possible that you've only read Discord, the forum and this thread?

Nafriza

Anda benar, tetapi Anda sedikit melebih-lebihkan perbedaannya 😂. IE juga berasal dari Tang Wei. Itu hanya diencerkan dan tercemar seiring waktu.
Well, I don't know, what is clear is that babies in Tang Wei's world can trample dozens of babies in the poma world just because they breathe different air.

Seyiz

Again, assumptions and unnecessarily long texts.

I don't need to refute you, you simply take your own conclusions as gospel. I didn't assume anything from the start, I just pointed out what is written in the game. Are you the author to be able to declare something like "he can or can't..." or "when that happens, he..."?

I'm beginning to think you haven't even played the game. Which I really don't want to believe, after all this exchange will be in vain. Is it possible that you've only read Discord, the forum and this thread?
the irony..everything i said has been mentioned in the game. plss should i send you the discord link? maybe you need to hear the words from the authors mouth himself before you stop arguing.

Arlonb

the irony..everything i said has been mentioned in the game. plss should i send you the discord link? maybe you need to hear the words from the authors mouth himself before you stop arguing.
Do better, take screenshots of these parts of the game and the author's words and upload them here. If you like, I can also upload the screenshots of the parts I've mentioned. Because I'll only stop if you stop or if you prove that those aren't your own conclusions.

Seyiz

Do better, take screenshots of these parts of the game and the author's words and upload them here. If you like, I can also upload the screenshots of the parts I've mentioned. Because I'll only stop if you stop or if you prove that those aren't your own conclusions.
i dont have time to go through the whole book 😂 .do you want the discord link or not?

Seyiz

You're the one who needs to prove yourself. I only need two screenshots to prove my point.
prove myself where exactly? tell me where in the book that doesnt show what im saying is right. you're the one afraid to get debunked. cus i really dont know what exactly you're arguing abt in the first place, are you trying to say mc and ruo are on equal levels now or what? cus i alr told you mc can possibly handle someone at a higher stage albeit the person has to be average or weak for their level not strongest but ruo has a higher chance of doing so. whats so hard to understand in that? or do you actually think the mc can do that when they were still using ie? if thats the case as i told you,let me send you the discord link,if you know you're wrong or skeptical about it. the author himself can answer your questions,i dont have the time to start going through the entire book just cus you failed to read it properly. cus if you did,you would know there isnt one thing i said here that was wrong.

Arlonb

I just asked for screenshots proving your points. You can search, take your time, whether it's tomorrow or a few days from now. You write a lot, so you must have time, and you've already proven yourself dedicated to defending your cause. Prove your point or end the discussion.

Seyiz

I just asked for screenshots proving your points. You can search, take your time, whether it's tomorrow or a few days from now. You write a lot, so you must have time, and you've already proven yourself dedicated to defending your cause. Prove your point or end the discussion.
wow,you brought up the two things that dont debunk anything i said. the first one is the time the mc started using the golden seed but without a qi body and the second just refrences mc is more and better but never does it say mc is better than everyone in the matters of strength. right after it literally says the mc if they can get qi will grow faster than they can imagine. even tw after this says that he would have loved to see how ruo would grow,what person says that when they know the person they are passing their legacy onto is above them? as i said even if you dont want me to send the discord link,its literally in the poma cog forum.

Seyiz

Anyway how do you check code in IF?
lol,you are literally just watching this guy argue with me,pls just help me tell the guy to come on the discord or if you cant do that,just explain to him that yes,the mc is powerful just not full powered ruo level yet cus i really dont know what to do anymore

Arlonb

It's a shame, I really wanted to see your screenshots. I guess I can only consider myself the winner of a flawed discussion. After all, the other party is unwilling to act appropriately. I hope that one day you'll improve your methods. Then we can have a proper discussion.
Tired.jpeg

Seyiz

It's a shame, I really wanted to see your screenshots. I guess I can only consider myself the winner of a flawed discussion. After all, the other party is unwilling to act appropriately. I hope that one day you'll improve your methods. Then we can have a proper discussion.
View attachment 6904
View attachment 6904
relatable..unless..
👇

Arlonb

relatable..unless..
👇
No, thank you. To be honest, I already participate in the public Discord, but there are so many messages and so many people talking, it's not for me. So I never really look.

But seriously, friend. If you can, send me the screenshots, I genuinely want to understand your point. My screenshots weren't to prove you wrong, but to prove that my argument wasn't baseless.