What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Arlonb

Trash talents eq mortals and minor clans bastards with 5-10% IE
Mortal talents eqs minor clan heads and distant clan cousins wth 10-25% IE
Earth talent eqs major clan heads (and this is considered rare btw)wth 25-40% IE
Heavenly talent eq 40-65% IE these are born wth physiques and are from shagthians and peak houtians. Impossible to find

Story mode/God mode eq 100% IE.(Mythical beings like Tang Wei. None Of his direct children attained this level
Can you explain it to me? Do these percentages refer to the purity of the blood?

kazuya

im not wrong lol. the reason you think hes a fake eh is cus of the dragon transfo,it increases his max potential base wise unlike mc who is limited cus they hav normal bodies. ruos base itself can take a stage higher easily.
Nah this is mortal mc vs "mortal" ruo we are talking about the dragon transfo was never involved in this part of the fight, i think of ruo at that moment as a fake Eh simply because of the way she worded it "i long ago surpassed the mortal limitations" what come after being a mortal? This wasn't at all because of dragon transfo hell you can take it out of the equation and she'd still say the same thing, now why she say it? Simply because she is tang ruo who trained under tang yichen the strongest under the heavens (for now) and jia the sword mistress, being a tang she had access to a sh*t ton of pills, elixirs and what not to the point where she got so strong that she surpassed mortal limits despite not being an Eh, the dragon transfo was only mentioned when mc was at Eh and even then she didn't rely on it, also she herself said "you can force an advancement of your own matching mc's feat" and what was mc's feat? Undergoing a rebirth and it's funny how you say "ruo's base can take a stage higher easily" cuz mc also can do it.
IMG_20240926_025434.jpg

Mr lol

Tbh people really underestimate Qi MC. Sure we may or may not beat Ruo but compare to everyone who train like a maniac everyday (Ruo too) MC make much more progress since Coma than everyone if we actually manage to create art thanks to Dao (I prefer not we are not Martial artist or Cultivator) we can try create some transfo but it's just my wet dream so yea

Arlonb

Undergoing a rebirth and it's funny how you say "ruo's base can take a stage higher easily" cuz mc also can do it.
Yes, during the Danger Zone events, the MC, who was an MH, mentions that with the help of the Golden Seed he had a power equal to that of a powerful LH. And that's only with GS, which he could only use a maximum of four times at the time. With enough Qi and a presumably more powerful dao, it's only logical, and without defying lore, that he could challenge higher levels.

Of course, from PH to EX is quite difficult, but I dare not say impossible, after all, as some love to remind us, Ruo could defeat an EH when he was still "mortal". So to assume that the MC, who is, by definition and 100% canonical, more and better, can do the same is not unreasonable.

Arlonb

Yes, during the Danger Zone events, the MC, who was an MH, mentions that with the help of the Golden Seed he had a power equal to that of a powerful LH. And that's only with GS, which he could only use a maximum of four times at the time. With enough Qi and a presumably more powerful dao, it's only logical, and without defying lore, that he could challenge higher levels.

Of course, from PH to EX is quite difficult, but I dare not say impossible, after all, as some love to remind us, Ruo could defeat an EH when he was still "mortal". So to assume that the MC, who is, by definition and 100% canonical, more and better, can do the same is not unreasonable.
Well, re-reading it now I think I have a pretty solid argument, since it's 100% based on events and quotes from the game. I doubt anyone can refute me without using theories and guesses.

If someone tries to refute me with quotes from the author, I ask that they at least show the proof, since mine is easily verifiable.

Seyiz

If you're MC is so weak that all your fights are serious then I have nothing more to say. Because in all my fights I rarely used dao because I don't think my enemies deserve that waste of resources. But when I talk about going all out, I mean utilizing everything in MC's arsenal including regeneration and transformations including DQ worm. That's going all out
most of em draw blood from mc,and im talking abt it from a story wise standpoint. you being on story mode or using consoles doesnt change how the story will go lol

Seyiz

The reason ruo has dragon shxt is related to the death of the dragons ( would have explained more but I'm tired). Just reread the side stories
i know that. arent we talking abt mc and ruo switched? like mc has his qi body and ruo still has her dragon transfo but is raised by the tang and the wu respectively?

Seyiz

You making your theories over what Niki said (still unconfirmed cause ii haven't goot time to check) isn't bad , you're being delusional if thinking that ph mc vs ph ruo is gonna be a walk in the park. Personally I blame Niki for actually limiting how much we can grow in power by adding some scenes that while fun are not important. For instance, while we're doing tea party buddies, ruo is training, when an elder calls ruo is training if we had an unlimited height of power ruo would stand no chance. And that's the only thing ruo has that we don't.
I can't believe you think MC is nerfed. MC already is terrifyingly strong compared to the last hundred years of martial artists
And now you're saying he'll be cooked. Hell I'm sure you'll say full powered ruo will defeat 3 MCs 😂
you're jumping from one thing to another. i never said IN BASE,there would be no competition, i literally said base to base we using dao and ruo using the sword art,both are equal with likelihood of mc winning. but dragon transfo is a whole other level. its literally been said from the beginning that ruo will be the last person to beat and main reason,the dragon transfo. also this limiting the power we can grow stuff is normal lol. i feel like you skip the book straight to the wins and dont actually read it. cus it was alr said that yh,mc is op and cracked,but THATS IF we were in a qi filled world. mc rn is lucky to get any qi from anywhere. you using consoles/story mode/dans mods dont change how the story goes. its literally as simple as that. also you do train,exp increases everyday cus niki doesnt show the scenes cus they would be unnecessary,yh you could go to the special training rooms but we train everyday as said by ai in the romance route. also ifs dont matter, if our dad became shangtian,we all know mc would have a way easier path to the top but as sad as that can be we have to accept what situation we are rn. glazing possibilites wont change how the story is written. i also never said mc is nerfed lol. unless maybe you're talking abt ie mc which is pretty true since niki confirmed that without a transcendent art,being yang bohais level at shangtian would be lucky. but for qi mc? never shi**ed on him. heck,we are top 2 strongest by the end of the tourney,top 1 if ruos transfo isnt involved also said that mc can run away if they have enough agi or are a void expert cus it is a limiter so idk where u got the ruo beating 3 mcs from. maybe ie mc but qi mc? yhhh def pulled it out of your A**

Seyiz

Trash talents eq mortals and minor clans bastards with 5-10% IE
Mortal talents eqs minor clan heads and distant clan cousins wth 10-25% IE
Earth talent eqs major clan heads (and this is considered rare btw)wth 25-40% IE
Heavenly talent eq 40-65% IE these are born wth physiques and are from shagthians and peak houtians. Impossible to find

Story mode/God mode eq 100% IE.(Mythical beings like Tang Wei. None Of his direct children attained this level

And you're saying someone I beat using mortal level is gonna beat story mode worst of all is gonna smack and Woop a story mode strong MC?
Someone hold me before I challenge @Seyiz to a duel 😂
should i send screenshots? blood purity has been pretty much debunked. yh its good for ascending but even then it only factors to maybe 60% of ascension.it takes other things like comprehension enlightenment and stuff to actually facilitate the speed of ascensions. maybe i should send the discord cus its obvious yall need it. its confirmed ruo IF mc was still an inner energy user would still advance faster than mc even tho mc has 100% purity. heck,she's trying to milk all the potential of each level and not advancing immediately and is still advancing faster than an mc who advances normally. so 100% purity really has no effect on fighting,it was just poma nerfing our heavenly origin physique. and i dont get what you mean exactly? do you mean the stats you have in story mode has anything to do with the story? what im saying is ruo was holding back vs mc in the first fight.

Seyiz

Does this all really matter? At the end of the day Niki has already said previously that in the future the 3 strongest people will be Mc, Ruo, and Caihong. Speaking of that it’s hilarious everyone speaks on Ruo and not the real op dragon, which I don’t mind that’s my girl fr. I guess I just play my Mc a certain way knowing it isn’t that type of power fantasy, I hardly ever interacted with ruo. My Mc just be chilling real carefree and devious training under MG.
brooooo you definitely get it. its all about realising the genre we are in. dark fantasy is a slow burn getting stronger genre.mc is at the very top but thats at the end. idk why the others fail to realise it,maybe they think im saying the mc is a total bum or sumn but its just we arent full powered ruo level yet,we are def going to be but rn we arent

Seyiz

Even the standby disciple knew it was a feat. To survive a serious blow from an early xiantian while in middle hoautian. That's already 3 stages up. And he did that twice he survived two strikes without dao or arts. Bro you need to reread poma slowly next time
pls tell me when this happened.

Seyiz

Yes but these don refer to MC's blood purity since he's a hundred. For us it's just how much difficult the game will be. Think of it as our potential
Can you explain it to me? Do these percentages refer to the purity of the blood?
its a boost basically,helps in ascending faster pretty much but there are other determinants of that tho. it will get a person to shangtian but it doesnt determine the actual power level you will be at the end of the day. like niki alr said someone with 90% purity could even match or pass mcs ascension speed at ie if they had ruos level of training,this could also apply to mc making them faster than ruo who has 97% but mc would have to go through the same training ruo did to cus at the end of the day,purity isnt that much of a boon in the grand scheme of it all

Seyiz

Nah this is mortal mc vs "mortal" ruo we are talking about the dragon transfo was never involved in this part of the fight, i think of ruo at that moment as a fake Eh simply because of the way she worded it "i long ago surpassed the mortal limitations" what come after being a mortal? This wasn't at all because of dragon transfo hell you can take it out of the equation and she'd still say the same thing, now why she say it? Simply because she is tang ruo who trained under tang yichen the strongest under the heavens (for now) and jia the sword mistress, being a tang she had access to a sh*t ton of pills, elixirs and what not to the point where she got so strong that she surpassed mortal limits despite not being an Eh, the dragon transfo was only mentioned when mc was at Eh and even then she didn't rely on it, also she herself said "you can force an advancement of your own matching mc's feat" and what was mc's feat? Undergoing a rebirth and it's funny how you say "ruo's base can take a stage higher easily" cuz mc also can do it.
View attachment 6794
read back on what i said and try to read it slowly. i never said the dragon transfo had anything to do with the fight. i said the dragon transfos boon on ruos potential in base did. if you read the book properly,you could tell that you can max out your stats and if you dont have any way to ascend at that point,you'd have to maintian that power level until you could ascend. thats pretty much the same for others but the difference between ruo and the others is that the boon her dragon transfo gave her is a more increased potential in base so an example is,compared to mc's 1000 limit,ruo would have maybe a 1500-2000 limit hence why she needs to train so much. i can get where you're coming from about if mc had the same training,why shouldnt they be able to do it too? the problem with that is mc and ruo after leaving their respective homes with no external help should have been able to keep pushing the power of a stage if this was true but only ruo can do it,why? cus of the bigger limit in base that comes with the dragon transfo

Sariel

Ok MC and Ruo aside, in the pre tournament who do you guys think has the biggest chance? (Assuming Ruo advance before that of course), Tigress, Ai, Little DQ, whoever the law sect presents, or MeiMei? (Don't know if Pan Po is going to participate or not)?

Last edited:

Seyiz

Tbh people really underestimate Qi MC. Sure we may or may not beat Ruo but compare to everyone who train like a maniac everyday (Ruo too) MC make much more progress since Coma than everyone if we actually manage to create art thanks to Dao (I prefer not we are not Martial artist or Cultivator) we can try create some transfo but it's just my wet dream so yea
qi mc isnt really underrated just not dragon transfo ruo level yet. and the coma thing was alr confirmed by niki to be a boost on thing,naturally,if we didnt get the stone that ma rin threw at our feet,we would still be a mortal. and i said before everyone trains just that mc is shown by the exp we gain on a daily basis. and qi mc is likely to have a bigger comprehension of dao by the tourney which puts us around ruos base if not stronger

Mr lol

There's really no denying that Ruo is for now stronger than MC thanks to his Transfo tho if we manage to have greater comprehension of Dao before tourney we would beat Ruo base (Hard diff) and Dragon transfo is another story (I am also Discord member don't worry)