What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

1O0

Hope console dao can help meimancer get the fan club
They are really funny and they seem to genuinely like the MC...can't say the same about their leader tho! he's sketchy as hell just like Hao Fan

Mr lol

I mean Hao fan stick to MC because MC is mayhaps a better choice since we are more "negotiable" and Ruo on the other hand hate someone who try to lick his boot.

Xclusivegamer

The leader is that one random noble with a pov, was it? If so i have a feeling that he is only putting a facade of a "fan/leader" and his real goal is to either understand the mc's power (Qi and all that) or simple black mail once he uncover mc's secrets
And form his own dao??
Please he'll die of old age before he comprehends a DIvine being. And even if he gets a small enlightment from us he'll stand no chance against MC. He's not worth worrying about

Sariel

The leader is that one random noble with a pov, was it? If so i have a feeling that he is only putting a facade of a "fan/leader" and his real goal is to either understand the mc's power (Qi and all that) or simple black mail once he uncover mc's secrets
I don't know I got the feeling he just wants to get behind someone stronger (much like Hao Fan if you think about it, maybe less rich), and he already stated that he was trying to lick Ruo's boots but like always she ignored him.

kazuya

And form his own dao??
Please he'll die of old age before he comprehends a DIvine being. And even if he gets a small enlightment from us he'll stand no chance against MC. He's not worth worrying about
I said "try" emphasis on try what he do with the knowledge i don't know and the blackmail part i was referring more about mc having ties with the rogues and having Qi and all that (since apparently some people want our head for that)

kazuya

I don't know I got the feeling he just wants to get behind someone stronger, and he already stated that he was trying to lick Ruo's boots but like always she ignored him.
Plausible but i still am suspicious of him wanting to "put young wu heir" under his "debt", or the leader is an all time simp who's schizophrenic *** think mc will acknowledge them

Sariel

Plausible but i still am suspicious of him wanting to "put young wu heir" under his "debt", or the leader is an all time simp who's schizophrenic *** think mc will acknowledge them
Well that doesn't have to be and blackmail, he's no where near as powerful to enforce it either politicaly or physically, as for rouges well he sounded more like royalist when Ruo was fighting LC in the expedition.

1O0

If push comes to shove...Just kill him lmao

I told the fan club that the MC is a reincarnation of Tang Wei tho...let's see if that's going to turn out okay

kazuya

Well that doesn't have to be and blackmail, he's no where near as powerful to enforce it either politicaly or physically, as for rouges well he sounded more like royalist when Ruo was fighting LC in the expedition.
To be fair yeah he (or is it a she?) might not be powerful enough and don't have a political background to support his claims but if his words reach the wrong ears (for example ma rin or he something) it can cause big problems, as for understanding mc's power he (she?) ain't ruo or a heavenly genius but their innate ability to "feel" arts and whatnot can be useful if it fall in the wrong hands (for example the person that want mc dead at first sight could use it to find a counter for mc abilities) but at the end of it all i'm just spouting nonsense cuz i'm high on milk and cookies (what being sleep deprived does to a mfker)

Xclusivegamer

To be fair yeah he (or is it a she?) might not be powerful enough and don't have a political background to support his claims but if his words reach the wrong ears (for example ma rin or he something) it can cause big problems, as for understanding mc's power he (she?) ain't ruo or a heavenly genius but their innate ability to "feel" arts and whatnot can be useful if it fall in the wrong hands (for example the person that want mc dead at first sight could use it to find a counter for mc abilities) but at the end of it all i'm just spouting nonsense cuz i'm high on milk and cookies (what being sleep deprived does to a mfker)
Right now marin's scared of MC. So rule her out.

kazuya

Right now marin's scared of MC. So rule her out.
Fear doesn't equal weakness + we don't know what made her so scared she's a loose variable and the information of mc being who he is and whatnot is a huge ammunition if she decide to TRY and take revenge but yeah once we grow in power she won't do nothing (hoping to put her on a leash the same way she did to mc)

Xclusivegamer

Fear doesn't equal weakness + we don't know what made her so scared she's a loose variable and the information of mc being who he is and whatnot is a huge ammunition if she decide to TRY and take revenge but yeah once we grow in power she won't do nothing (hoping to put her on a leash the same way she did to mc)
I second that. I wanna see her beg and grovel