What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Arlonb

Maybe that dude is from the same sect as Xiwen or smth...since Muchen didn't seem to know him.

Or maybe he's from the havoc sect
Personally I think it's an unknown PH, because, if I'm not mistaken, the MC/narrator mentions during the vampire event that the geniuses of the sects have knowledge about their peers, like the MC couldn't even speak because the vampire could recognize his voice. (I can't remember the guy's name)

Kamisama

Personally I think it's an unknown PH, because, if I'm not mistaken, the MC/narrator mentions during the vampire event that the geniuses of the sects have knowledge about their peers, like the MC couldn't even speak because the vampire could recognize his voice. (I can't remember the guy's name)
Liu yutai something like that

Seyiz

my main guess would be pan bo i.e mo long aka dqs son. the similarities are too much for the person to be different. the lack of knowledge could also be that dqs family is just more enclosed,even the mc wouldnt know pan bo if not of the clues that they got/ pan bo telling the mc himself. his name might be known,just not the face. but yh i feel like the highest probability is the person being pan bo but its also possible its someone random who has everything pan bo has.

kazuya

my main guess would be pan bo i.e mo long aka dqs son. the similarities are too much for the person to be different. the lack of knowledge could also be that dqs family is just more enclosed,even the mc wouldnt know pan bo if not of the clues that they got/ pan bo telling the mc himself. his name might be known,just not the face. but yh i feel like the highest probability is the person being pan bo but its also possible its someone random who has everything pan bo has.
I know it is unlikely but what if it was yang gan? What if "they"did something to him and he came back like that without awareness nor his memories?

Xclusivegamer

I know it is unlikely but what if it was yang gan? What if "they"did something to him and he came back like that without awareness nor his memories?
Heavily doubt it. There's not much that can be hidden from shangtians. They would find out immediately

kazuya

Heavily doubt it. There's not much that can be hidden from shangtians. They would find out immediately
What does that have to do with shangtians? I know it is unlikely that it is yang gan (the possibility is still there) but we're talking about the rogues here who know what hidden cards they could be hiding?

Xclusivegamer

What does that have to do with shangtians? I know it is unlikely that it is yang gan (the possibility is still there) but we're talking about the rogues here who know what hidden cards they could be hiding?
Them sending a peak houtian(xiwen) already raised the suspicion of a xiantian(ma rin) and we all know how powerful the OS is, so a returning yang who was supposedly captured would not be let in without thorough inspection and questioning and if he came back a walking dummy or brainwashed his behavior would be strange. Tang Wei's secret of killing the world for Qi was known then is it something that concerns a houtian that wouldn't be known. Not to mention said houtian is a friend of the celestial prince

kazuya

Them sending a peak houtian(xiwen) already raised the suspicion of a xiantian(ma rin) and we all know how powerful the OS is, so a returning yang who was supposedly captured would not be let in without thorough inspection and questioning and if he came back a walking dummy or brainwashed his behavior would be strange. Tang Wei's secret of killing the world for Qi was known then is it something that concerns a houtian that wouldn't be known. Not to mention said houtian is a friend of the celestial prince
Good point but considering the state the world and the sects are in rn, i wouldn't be surprised if something like this passed under their radar also i don't think tang wei secret plan was known per se more so that they knew that IE is "fake" and that Qi and other worlds does exists and that tang wei isn't poma's "god" but rather that he is an outsider who is viewed as a god in their world (maybe i missed the part where it was specifically mentioned?) + the mc said "for now i can't let anyone know about tang wei true plans" or. Something like that but do tell me if i missed it from somewhere.

Xclusivegamer

Good point but considering the state the world and the sects are in rn, i wouldn't be surprised if something like this passed under their radar also i don't think tang wei secret plan was known per se more so that they knew that IE is "fake" and that Qi and other worlds does exists and that tang wei isn't poma's "god" but rather that he is an outsider who is viewed as a god in their world (maybe i missed the part where it was specifically mentioned?) + the mc said "for now i can't let anyone know about tang wei true plans" or. Something like that but do tell me if i missed it from somewhere.
Yeah there's still a chance but I just think that the three power houses, MG, DQ,OS have shown superb knowledge in things behind the scene
Mg. Knows about dao
DQ. Found out about MC killing her son by just linking souls
OS found us a dao fruit on the spot
So all I'm saying is, comparing these feats to a houtian level problem is just unbalanced.

But for all we know the person in the new sneak could be a new arena fight like how Niki introduced the blind arena guy

kazuya

Yeah there's still a chance but I just think that the three power houses, MG, DQ,OS have shown superb knowledge in things behind the scene
Mg. Knows about dao
DQ. Found out about MC killing her son by just linking souls
OS found us a dao fruit on the spot
So all I'm saying is, comparing these feats to a houtian level problem is just unbalanced.

But for all we know the person in the new sneak could be a new arena fight like how Niki introduced the blind arena guy
Who's OS? (I just want the full name) as for him being an arena fight it is plausible especially since it was said that in the update mc's power level and whatnot will be better explained and it will also show if we are close to top 10 level or not but we shall wait and see .