What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Arlonb

Who's OS? (I just want the full name) as for him being an arena fight it is plausible especially since it was said that in the update mc's power level and whatnot will be better explained and it will also show if we are close to top 10 level or not but we shall wait and see .
It's the Sage, if I'm not mistaken.

Xclusivegamer

Who's OS? (I just want the full name) as for him being an arena fight it is plausible especially since it was said that in the update mc's power level and whatnot will be better explained and it will also show if we are close to top 10 level or not but we shall wait and see .
Omnipotent sage(sorry 😅, name's too long)

Arlonb

I'm looking forward to the update, especially the explanation of the MC's power. Honestly, there's something that's been bothering me for a while, the stats. The game doesn't, as far as I know, say that 10000 is the Houtian limit, but it's something that's safe to assume. The fact that other characters exceed these limits is probably due to Infusion and the use of techniques.

My point is, I don't see how it makes sense for a cultivator to have the same physical limits as a martial artist, 10000. And that, in order to exceed these limits, he need to use similar methods.

Edit: To be clear, I'm taking into account that certain characters may have talents or physiques that allow them to exceed the limit. The MC with Perfect Human Body, for example, him with 10000 is equal to the normal MC with 12500, as he is 25% more efficient.

Last edited:

Xclusivegamer

I'm looking forward to the update, especially the explanation of the MC's power. Honestly, there's something that's been bothering me for a while, the stats. The game doesn't, as far as I know, say that 10000 is the Houtian limit, but it's something that's safe to assume. The fact that other characters exceed these limits is probably due to Infusion and the use of techniques.

My point is, I don't see how it makes sense for a cultivator to have the same physical limits as a martial artist, 10000. And that, in order to exceed these limits, he need to use similar methods.

Edit: To be clear, I'm taking into account that certain characters may have talents or physiques that allow them to exceed the limit. The MC with Perfect Human Body, for example, him with 10000 is equal to the normal MC with 12500, as he is 25% more efficient.
We've cleared this bro. First. It was never stated that MC was in Peak houtian. The fact that he fights peak houtians doesn't make him a peak houtian.He's a late houtian fighting a stage higher.
2. The 10k stat no longer applies to him and is not the limit of a peak houtian.
3. I might just be wrong 😂

Arlonb

We've cleared this bro. First. It was never stated that MC was in Peak houtian. The fact that he fights peak houtians doesn't make him a peak houtian.He's a late houtian fighting a stage higher.
2. The 10k stat no longer applies to him and is not the limit of a peak houtian.
I know. That's the problem, it's fundamentally wrong to attribute the limits and capabilities of the Houtians to the MC. That's why I'm waiting for an explanation, because as far as we know the MC could only be in the middle, or even at the beginning of Qi Refining. After all, cultivators are something else.

Maybe the Shangtians aren't even the equivalent of Core Formation, maybe they aren't even the equivalent of someone powerful in the Qi Sea. Of course, this is just me speculating.

Reactions: 1O0

Xclusivegamer

I know. That's the problem, it's fundamentally wrong to attribute the limits and capabilities of the Houtians to the MC. That's why I'm waiting for an explanation, because as far as we know the MC could only be in the middle, or even at the beginning of Qi Refining. After all, cultivators are something else.

Maybe the Shangtians aren't even the equivalent of Core Formation, maybe they aren't even the equivalent of someone powerful in the Qi Sea. Of course, this is just me speculating.
Naa he's late or peak. He can't be in middle because bohai said he's no longer a middle houtian

Sov

He isn't either because qi realm doesn't have stages. There is no fighting a stage higher. If he can fight a Peak Houtian. He is just a qi refining that is Peak Houtian in strength. Also the limit still applies to us at least in base

Last edited:

erek

Jesus christ....and here I thought at first that the cog forum was pretty welcoming.
Grave mistake I guess.

Lol! these people are insane...pathetic really.

Everytime I learn more and more things that happened in the past on that forum...I despise it more and more.
they done banned me from the ifto thread for saying bastard mc would be a better ruler than his sister 🤣🤣. i remember i specifically worded it as nicely as i could too, some clown asses over there 🤣🤣.

Mr lol

they done banned me from the ifto thread for saying bastard mc would be a better ruler than his sister 🤣🤣. i remember i specifically worded it as nicely as i could too, some clown asses over there 🤣🤣.
That's really depend on which Elya you talking abt if it's a strong Elya with full on leadership then she will be a better ruler but for a weak Elya the bastard MC will be better

Xclusivegamer

He isn't either because qi realm doesn't have stages. There is no fighting a stage higher. If he can fight a Peak Houtian. He is just a qi refining that is Peak Houtian in strength. Also the limit still applies to us at least in base
Yes normally this doesn't apply to him, but it's all theories, even what you said here might be wrong. We're just using martial artist advancement to compare his power level. And right now they are peak houtians who have surpassed the 10k stat. So It makes sense to say at this point in time since MC is a cultivator he'll be a very strong late houtian who can fight peak houtians. We're not sure but that doesn't stop us from making our own hypothesis

Sov

Yes normally this doesn't apply to him, but it's all theories, even what you said here might be wrong. We're just using martial artist advancement to compare his power level. And right now they are peak houtians who have surpassed the 10k stat. So It makes sense to say at this point in time since MC is a cultivator he'll be a very strong late houtian who can fight peak houtians. We're not sure but that doesn't stop us from making our own hypothesis
????? for the late Houtian part. Also even the top 10 are still bound by the limit like mc is in base like I said not including anything else

Last edited:

Xclusivegamer

????? for the late Houtian part. Also even the top 10 are still bound by the limit like mc is in base like I said not including anything else
Have you fought anyone whose top ten?
Or are you talking about receiving a punch from muchen?
Ps bro didn't use close to his full power,not even arts and he shattered MC's celestial shield while making him unbalanced 😂. Peak houtian MC would be able to shrug that low level punch

Xclusivegamer

Have you fought anyone whose top ten?

And Mo Long is probably stronger than him rn 😭

This is wild.

And about the ph thing...I think it depends on your stats? 🤔 But I think I wrong tbh

Anyway...it's useless to speculate....Nicky is going to explain on which level the MC is on this update anyway
I think he's always been stronger. The time we fought we only won because of his breakout. In that fight he used only raw power. No fighting techniques or anything and he was constantly trying to stop his demon from overtaking his body🤔. If that fight lasted longer only an advancement would have saved MC.
If you're still doubting take a look at it this way; he was in the middle of a transformation and if MC tried stopping him,boom lightning ⚡ 😂

Arlonb

I think he's always been stronger. The time we fought we only won because of his breakout. In that fight he used only raw power. No fighting techniques or anything and he was constantly trying to stop his demon from overtaking his body🤔. If that fight lasted longer only an advancement would have saved MC.
If you're still doubting take a look at it this way; he was in the middle of a transformation and if MC tried stopping him,boom lightning ⚡ 😂
I agree that he was unable to use all his power, but I don't think he was stronger than MC, after all it's quite easy to beat him, even without using techniques. There's also the point that at a certain moment in the fight the devil took control of him, and even then the difficulty didn't increase much.

As for the lightning part, I believe it's more about the technique having a connection with the heavens than Mo Long's own power, after all if you insist on attacking it's certain death, even with resurrection.

Arlonb

I agree that he was unable to use all his power, but I don't think he was stronger than MC, after all it's quite easy to beat him, even without using techniques. There's also the point that at a certain moment in the fight the devil took control of him, and even then the difficulty didn't increase much.

As for the lightning part, I believe it's more about the technique having a connection with the heavens than Mo Long's own power, after all if you insist on attacking it's certain death, even with resurrection.
Speaking of that fight, I think it was the only time Precognition was really useful. I miss this talent, the idea was really cool.