What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Kamisama

Speaking of that fight, I think it was the only time Precognition was really useful. I miss this talent, the idea was really cool.
Yeahh, the only time it was used really. I was excited abt the talent where we were both hands dominant

Reactions: 1O0

Xclusivegamer

I agree that he was unable to use all his power, but I don't think he was stronger than MC, after all it's quite easy to beat him, even without using techniques. There's also the point that at a certain moment in the fight the devil took control of him, and even then the difficulty didn't increase much.

As for the lightning part, I believe it's more about the technique having a connection with the heavens than Mo Long's own power, after all if you insist on attacking it's certain death, even with resurrection.
Can't say much now, haven't been playing it since it's an optional mission

Jorgoe

And Mo Long is probably stronger than him rn 😭

This is wild.

And about the ph thing...I think it depends on your stats? 🤔 But I think I wrong tbh

Anyway...it's useless to speculate....Nicky is going to explain on which level the MC is on this update anyway
Also age. How old are the martial artist in the top ten. Mo Long too how old is he. This I think is how I can compare MC's level to other martial artist. Specifically how fast is the mc progressing compare to those with no dao.

Sov

Have you fought anyone whose top ten?
Or are you talking about receiving a punch from muchen?
Ps bro didn't use close to his full power,not even arts and he shattered MC's celestial shield while making him unbalanced 😂. Peak houtian MC would be able to shrug that low level punch
It is confirmed

Seyiz

I know. That's the problem, it's fundamentally wrong to attribute the limits and capabilities of the Houtians to the MC. That's why I'm waiting for an explanation, because as far as we know the MC could only be in the middle, or even at the beginning of Qi Refining. After all, cultivators are something else.

Maybe the Shangtians aren't even the equivalent of Core Formation, maybe they aren't even the equivalent of someone powerful in the Qi Sea. Of course, this is just me speculating.
middle is crazy ngl

Seyiz

He isn't either because qi realm doesn't have stages. There is no fighting a stage higher. If he can fight a Peak Houtian. He is just a qi refining that is Peak Houtian in strength. Also the limit still applies to us at least in base
niki said we are ascending to the qi xiantian this book,saying mc is likely in the middle stage of qi houtian would be vastly wrong

Seyiz

Also age. How old are the martial artist in the top ten. Mo Long too how old is he. This I think is how I can compare MC's level to other martial artist. Specifically how fast is the mc progressing compare to those with no dao.
well niki usually makes the ros on average as fast in growing as mc but slower for ai and tigress while ruo can be faster if mc doesnt have outside help and can be behind mc by a bit if mc uses outside sources so i will say on average,the mc should be about strong late houtian at the least to mid level ph in cultivation level but rn,we are as strong as the top 10-3. but not yet yang gan level till maybe the tourney.and then stronger by the time we fight ruo.

JenusKudo

I think he's always been stronger. The time we fought we only won because of his breakout. In that fight he used only raw power. No fighting techniques or anything and he was constantly trying to stop his demon from overtaking his body🤔. If that fight lasted longer only an advancement would have saved MC.
If you're still doubting take a look at it this way; he was in the middle of a transformation and if MC tried stopping him,boom lightning ⚡ 😂
Bro... He used multiple technique... Even used his Trump card...yeah, asura transformation is his Trump card (with devils breakout, he might have become stronger in that fight, but that's not his skill...anyone can have devils breakout when they loose control...but it's not a good thing...).... And about stopping transformation? No one can stop it... Not even X Or S.... What I am trying to say is, he was weaker at that point but has become very strong

Xclusivegamer

You're mistaking technique for arts, MC said he's fighting was raw not refined, just like the diff between a normal punch and a punch to the weak points, one is raw the other needs efficient technique