What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Arlonb

He's not trustworthy at all but then again most of the characters on this game aren't.

MG legit seems to be the only master without a agenda.
Exactly. The impression he gives is of someone who simply doesn't care, as if he's never going to lift a finger to help the MC in a life-or-death situation, but who won't harm either.

Arlonb

it was @Arlonb i was talking to,sorry if you thought it was you,the person i was talking to was saying something abt middle
I haven't touched on the subject for two days, as it was just a speculation based on my frustrations.

But well, as I said, it was just a maybe, even I don't believe it's just the middle or the beginning. But I also refuse to believe that it's at least close to the limit of a Qi Refining. Because if that's the case I'd have reason to question the author's abilities to build and follow his own power structure.

Of course, I'm not implying that Nicky is a bad author or that the story isn't good. It's just that the notion that a cultivator has the same, or even lower, limits as a martial artist is ridiculous. At least I think we can all agree on that.

Kamisama

Do y'all think yang bohai will really let us have a choice? I fw with mo long, i hope there's someway to just be partner with him, he could become a retainer for us. Like wu chao and uncle tao

Xclusivegamer

I have...😭

But cmon man...she tried to kill the MC
Lol. Twas fun. Who'll do that for you and she's good at handling her fight. Buh honestly would have pick ai over her if ai wasn't so dumb. I'm just waiting for caiyong's RO before I ditch her but that's not happening soon

Xclusivegamer

Still don't know how some of y'all keep being bad and still have ai and Mei Mei at once. Someone let me in on the secret behind it, please.

Seyiz

I haven't touched on the subject for two days, as it was just a speculation based on my frustrations.

But well, as I said, it was just a maybe, even I don't believe it's just the middle or the beginning. But I also refuse to believe that it's at least close to the limit of a Qi Refining. Because if that's the case I'd have reason to question the author's abilities to build and follow his own power structure.

Of course, I'm not implying that Nicky is a bad author or that the story isn't good. It's just that the notion that a cultivator has the same, or even lower, limits as a martial artist is ridiculous. At least I think we can all agree on that.
well we are advancing similarly to the best characters in poma,sure the power level will be stronger than most that arent ruo but niki did pretty much alr say its the same cultivation speed,here in poma,maybe it would have been different in the outside of poma,but we arent that special when it comes to poma itself cus of the lack of qi. so surpassing ruo is just a matter of time.