What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Kingjo17

How do I romance Mei Mei? Anytime I try her route, it has always ended with her being jealous of the MC's strength(after the fight with BH).

Kamisama

How do I romance Mei Mei? Anytime I try her route, it has always ended with her being jealous of the MC's strength(after the fight with BH).
You have the same problem than me. You are picking the wrong option, don't choose the dialogue where you say smth like "so what now" say the other thing about trust, there you can try to make her trust you. You have a "love" route and the other she just let you addicted to her basically

Kingjo17

You have the same problem than me. You are picking the wrong option, don't choose the dialogue where you say smth like "so what now" say the other thing about trust, there you can try to make her trust you. You have a "love" route and the other she just let you addicted to her basically
Thank you. I'll try that then.

Vash

what does yang teach you anyway ive replayed the game a lot but havent done his route yet figured id ask what he teaches us before i dedicate my run to his path

Kamisama

what does yang teach you anyway ive replayed the game a lot but havent done his route yet figured id ask what he teaches us before i dedicate my run to his path
Yang make us become a giant full of muscles (and bald) in his path you can unlock the full heavenly asura transformation. I like his path bc i actually feel like i'm walking towards being a op guy, the others don't have it. MG is a good path too it seems

Jorgoe

Yang make us become a giant full of muscles (and bald) in his path you can unlock the full heavenly asura transformation. I like his path bc i actually feel like i'm walking towards being a op guy, the others don't have it. MG is a good path too it seems
is there Tigress content on Yang master path?

Xclusivegamer

Personally I don't like the bohai route cause it's restrictive, my MC's motive is freedom to do anything and MG shows that view 100%😎

Kamisama

Personally I don't like the bohai route cause it's restrictive, my MC's motive is freedom to do anything and MG shows that view 100%😎
Yeah, i don't like it too, but i console myself thinking about the power, but i'm pretty sure if we decide to not kill mo long or take his power, or he will leave us or just kill us i don't know. Is funny bc he said after we accept becoming his disciple we are stuck forever, but basically anything is a reason for he to leave us lol