What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Kradikill

There is this option for the third mission, after you defeat the son of the demon queen(or something I don't remember her name really) there is an option to tell him that he has been set up, but it's always closed, any tips on how to uncover that hidden truth?

Xclusivegamer

There is this option for the third mission, after you defeat the son of the demon queen(or something I don't remember her name really) there is an option to tell him that he has been set up, but it's always closed, any tips on how to uncover that hidden truth?
Read books concerning the mission

Xclusivegamer

The last four books

God

1.reading Botany and Alchemy books.
2.having high perception to get all the clues.
3.Successfully question the merchants.
4.Press on Protector for lying only do it once don’t get slapped

Sov

You only need to read the one alchemy book

samthefanboi

Jorgoe

Number 4, I got slapped and vowed to go back some day and pull his spine. I hope we the option to do that someday.

Xclusivegamer

Number 4, I got slapped and vowed to go back some day and pull his spine. I hope we the option to do that someday.
We're already stronger at this point. And I don't think he bojing would let us do that. Considering we've insulted him before