What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

Ruo saying he’ll let mc live was hilarious. Guessing we will have to wait for the power boost we will get. Crazy, but has the hype for poma started dying? The cog forum used to get hundreds of replies per update but now they all barely get traction. Guess until a big event happens for traction to come back, infamous overtook it in popularity and never looked back.
I mean infamous was always been popular its just die down a bit when the author decide to rewrite and then it's SOARED again after the new release

Xclusivegamer

Ruo saying he’ll let mc live was hilarious. Guessing we will have to wait for the power boost we will get. Crazy, but has the hype for poma started dying? The cog forum used to get hundreds of replies per update but now they all barely get traction. Guess until a big event happens for traction to come back, infamous overtook it in popularity and never looked back.
It's all part of the big plan, hype dies and then boom Niki brings everyone back in, I still remember when poma was in dashingdon(thought twas a complete waste of time)

Itachi the Kinslayer

Respected Knight
Staff member
VIP
Approved Releaser
Poma is only popular (mostly due to Mei memes) within a small, vocal community. In reality, its Patreon support is lower than, for example, Samurai of Hyuga, which no one even mentions these days, except in reference to its cringey anime lines. I’m willing to bet (for nothing, haha) that there are at least 30 authors with bigger support...

Xclusivegamer

The yichen route opens my eyes to the fact that, tang yichen and ruo are fools🥱 and pathetic🤢🤮. Imagine the world's strongest man coming to bully a peak houtian(yes MC really is peak unfortunately). I insulted him and was rude throughout the scene and he did nothing 😂. Bohai would've killed me for such insolence! Not to mention DQ. Anyway the main reason I said they're foolish is cus, he needs MC to stay and help but all he did was a Qi stone 🤦🏻‍♂️. And he did so asif he's just given MC a million dollars for free. Honestly RN Qi is overrated. And did you guys know that if you have 0 Qi strands you die instantly 💀. Nobody told me😂❗. Had to go back to my modded save. Honestly I'd prefer if he made us leave the tourney and train with him, that way his life wouldn't be completely useless 🥱. And to think he forced mc to help ruo. Ohh I'm gonna make them beg before I help, mainly cus I know I'll die if I straight up refuse lol.
I actually thought at that scene he'll ask us to teach ruo. Yunno turn her into our student
And one more mind-blowing concept is;

Wait for it...

Just a little minute....

It's getting old isn't it....

Ws bored so I had to make it fun...

Alright the last concept is...

I really have no idea

Jk
The last thing I wanted to bring to your minds was;

RUO AT HOUTIAN IS FORMING AN AURA 💀❗
or I think she is🤔. How'd you explain the stone stuff?

Sov

Poma is only popular (mostly due to Mei memes) within a small, vocal community. In reality, its Patreon support is lower than, for example, Samurai of Hyuga, which no one even mentions these days, except in reference to its cringey anime lines. I’m willing to bet (for nothing, haha) that there are at least 30 authors with bigger support...
You also don't see many people talking about Wayhaven but it is still by far the biggest money making machine. The first SoH game actually made more money than anything not named zombie exodus or Wayhaven. POMA patreon is actually relativity high for COG. For example Infinity Series author is significantly lower

Last edited:

God

The yichen route opens my eyes to the fact that, tang yichen and ruo are fools🥱 and pathetic🤢🤮. Imagine the world's strongest man coming to bully a peak houtian(yes MC really is peak unfortunately). I insulted him and was rude throughout the scene and he did nothing 😂. Bohai would've killed me for such insolence! Not to mention DQ. Anyway the main reason I said they're foolish is cus, he needs MC to stay and help but all he did was a Qi stone 🤦🏻‍♂️. And he did so asif he's just given MC a million dollars for free. Honestly RN Qi is overrated. And did you guys know that if you have 0 Qi strands you die instantly 💀. Nobody told me😂❗. Had to go back to my modded save. Honestly I'd prefer if he made us leave the tourney and train with him, that way his life wouldn't be completely useless 🥱. And to think he forced mc to help ruo. Ohh I'm gonna make them beg before I help, mainly cus I know I'll die if I straight up refuse lol.
I actually thought at that scene he'll ask us to teach ruo. Yunno turn her into our student
And one more mind-blowing concept is;

Wait for it...

Just a little minute....

It's getting old isn't it....

Ws bored so I had to make it fun...

Alright the last concept is...

I really have no idea

Jk
The last thing I wanted to bring to your minds was;

RUO AT HOUTIAN IS FORMING AN AURA 💀❗
or I think she is🤔. How'd you explain the stone stuff?
But killing Mc would make yb and demon queen fools. The tangs know mc is their best hope for whatever is going to happen, even lady butterfly knows mc is needed. I just went to both for the lore but ignored them in the end my mc wants absolute freedom and doesn’t want to be a pawn anymore. Yes it’s been known that ruo is forming something.

God

You also don't see many people talking about Wayhaven but it is still by far the biggest money making machine. The first SoH game actually made more money than anything not named zombie exodus or Wayhaven. POMA patreon is actually relativity high for COG. For example Infinity Series author is significantly lower
Niki also has some support on boosty

Xclusivegamer

But killing Mc would make yb and demon queen fools. The tangs know mc is their best hope for whatever is going to happen, even lady butterfly knows mc is needed. I just went to both for the lore but ignored them in the end my mc wants absolute freedom and doesn’t want to be a pawn anymore. Yes it’s been known that ruo is forming something.
I want all of them to submit and I like mo long's part, he doesn't take offense easily

Xclusivegamer

I'm gonna be the sukuna in jjk of the poma world, evil, proud and terrifying was a little disappointed when the disciple in the last section spoke anyhow to me, like bro i murdered an entire town, if that's not scary what is?

Xclusivegamer

Aura's are meant for xiantians above and a houtian is doing it. How is no one shocked??

God

I'm gonna be the sukuna in jjk of the poma world, evil, proud and terrifying was a little disappointed when the disciple in the last section spoke anyhow to me, like bro i murdered an entire town, if that's not scary what is?
My mc is chaotic neutral on the devious side, I’ll do good things and bad things depending on the situation mentored by MG because it fit.

Xclusivegamer

Yeah we are getting towards the endgame of the book and niki said ruo and mc will both be X by the end so Ruo is getting close it seems.
I jus hope the big fight's not disappointing or poma will surely lose face and if Niki goes ahead to prevent mc and ruo fighting. I'm done with poma fr

God

One of the things that surprised me is that Tang Wei actually had friends, I remember Niki saying he was hated. Plus one of them has a harem ( as a god should) smh

Mr lol

And I think there's also people who donate to him so they can add their wild Idea into game

Sov

One of the things that surprised me is that Tang Wei actually had friends, I remember Niki saying he was hated. Plus one of them has a harem ( as a god should) smh
He has people he consider servants though so Dreamweaver could be one of them even though he consider himself a friend of Tang Wei

Sariel

Am I the only one who can't play Ruo pov ? 'cause every time I do I get this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010-130427.png
    Screenshot_20241010-130427.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 46