What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

mad909

Do you perhaps know what's new Ruo POV about?
It's at the same place where he threatens you and eventually leaves but for me it was different reaction as Mc told him that he was a Rebel in the post auction fight.( And I was also trying to romance Ruo so that could be a requirement as well). He considers in the PoV that why is he really letting Mc live. Is it due to the rival thing or something else.

Itachi the Kinslayer

Respected Knight
Staff member
VIP
Approved Releaser
You also don't see many people talking about Wayhaven but it is still by far the biggest money making machine. The first SoH game actually made more money than anything not named zombie exodus or Wayhaven. POMA patreon is actually relativity high for COG. For example Infinity Series author is significantly lower
I'm sorry, but earning less than $1,000 a month is not high at all, even for CoG/Twine. As I mentioned, there are at least 30 authors making more than that. The first SoH was released about a decade ago, and while it was extremely popular back then, it’s not really the case anymore. The Infinity Series is another example like Poma—people talk about it, but in terms of sales/donations, it doesn’t do that well.
Games with bad or mediocre romance will most likely never do well. They might be popular in small social media circles, but when it comes to getting people to open their wallets for them, they will never come close to games that are ironically much worse interactive fiction games (less branching, less impactful stats, etc.), like Infamous or Wayhaven. But hey sexy vampires and hardcore angst Seven, are making that bread.

Last edited:

1O0

The yichen route opens my eyes to the fact that, tang yichen and ruo are fools🥱 and pathetic🤢🤮. Imagine the world's strongest man coming to bully a peak houtian(yes MC really is peak unfortunately). I insulted him and was rude throughout the scene and he did nothing 😂. Bohai would've killed me for such insolence! Not to mention DQ. Anyway the main reason I said they're foolish is cus, he needs MC to stay and help but all he did was a Qi stone 🤦🏻‍♂️. And he did so asif he's just given MC a million dollars for free. Honestly RN Qi is overrated. And did you guys know that if you have 0 Qi strands you die instantly 💀. Nobody told me😂❗. Had to go back to my modded save. Honestly I'd prefer if he made us leave the tourney and train with him, that way his life wouldn't be completely useless 🥱. And to think he forced mc to help ruo. Ohh I'm gonna make them beg before I help, mainly cus I know I'll die if I straight up refuse lol.
I actually thought at that scene he'll ask us to teach ruo. Yunno turn her into our student
And one more mind-blowing concept is;

Wait for it...

Just a little minute....

It's getting old isn't it....

Ws bored so I had to make it fun...

Alright the last concept is...

I really have no idea

Jk
The last thing I wanted to bring to your minds was;

RUO AT HOUTIAN IS FORMING AN AURA 💀❗
or I think she is🤔. How'd you explain the stone stuff?
She's forming a aura? I thought she was actually forming her seed or smth

I guess i'm a dumbass 😭

Sov

I'm sorry, but earning less than $1,000 a month is not high at all, even for CoG/Twine. As I mentioned, there are at least 30 authors making more than that. The first SoH was released about a decade ago, and while it was extremely popular back then, it’s not really the case anymore. The Infinity Series is another example like Poma—people talk about it, but in terms of sales/donations, it doesn’t do that well.
Games with bad or mediocre romance will most likely never do well. They might be popular in small social media circles, but when it comes to getting people to open their wallets for them, they will never come close to games that are ironically much worse interactive fiction games (less branching, less impactful stats, etc.), like Infamous or Wayhaven. But hey sexy vampires and hardcore angst Seven, are making that bread.
If you actually look. You would know that the 30 higher thing is bullshit at least for CoG since I am not that familiar with twine. It is mostly the few top tiers making the vast and I mean vast majority of the money which POMA would be included as one of them though small in comparison to the very big ones The 800 is for Patreon alone. It isn't including boosty which has a lot of subscribers and generally more people get higher tiers.
Idk why you went on a rant about bad romance because that isn't the case for POMA

Last edited:

Mr lol

That's remind me of SOH (Shepherd one) it's been almost a decade and it's surpass 1 million words and it's still popular is because of the romance

Mr lol

Lady butterfly is TW disciple,TW is the Mad God and Ruo is basically Favor by heaven since she's a Dao child still she can't advance to Godhood and our physique is rarer and we become God in record time

Mr lol

At first I doubt that she's Long Mu after only play thru the rogue path then I try the empire path and comes the the conclusion that's she's Long mu