What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

God

Finally found out why Chao is stuck at X most people just said he was a drunk and stopped, but he had a great reason and I do not blame him anymore. He’s a better man than me tbh.

God

I kinda blame the grandpa too though tbh, he’s even more sus. I think he set it up for mc mom to die thinking chao would send mc over to the rogues out of hate.

Arlonb

This update... I feel like I was looking for gold, but instead I found silver. It was good, but it wasn't what I wanted.

To resume, what we can be sure of, since we can't tell for sure if Tang Yichen and Butterfly are deceiving us, is that we now know the cause that the rogues fight for, we know Ruo's origin and talent and we know that Wu Chao doesn't know anything really new or relevant. (I could mention more, but these were the three that interested me)

I have faith in Dreamweaver, the fact that he asked for the soul is suspicious, but I think he had the means to force the MC. As for Yichen, in the side story he proved to be a good actor, so I don't trust him. As for Butterfly, I think she has the most reason to lie, so I don't trust her.

Knowing more about the lore was good, but I wanted an increase in power, apart from the Bohai route, even the dream XP was only slightly more than enough to cover the loss caused by the nightmare. Of course, I haven't read anything explaining the power level or the advancement in cultivation, but it's possible that it's just due to my style of play.

Arlonb

This update... I feel like I was looking for gold, but instead I found silver. It was good, but it wasn't what I wanted.

To resume, what we can be sure of, since we can't tell for sure if Tang Yichen and Butterfly are deceiving us, is that we now know the cause that the rogues fight for, we know Ruo's origin and talent and we know that Wu Chao doesn't know anything really new or relevant. (I could mention more, but these were the three that interested me)

I have faith in Dreamweaver, the fact that he asked for the soul is suspicious, but I think he had the means to force the MC. As for Yichen, in the side story he proved to be a good actor, so I don't trust him. As for Butterfly, I think she has the most reason to lie, so I don't trust her.

Knowing more about the lore was good, but I wanted an increase in power, apart from the Bohai route, even the dream XP was only slightly more than enough to cover the loss caused by the nightmare. Of course, I haven't read anything explaining the power level or the advancement in cultivation, but it's possible that it's just due to my style of play.
Overall, I liked it a lot, especially the chance to call Ruo a fish or an ant, to exchange a few strikes and the chance to "trick" Bohai.

The only part that annoyed me is that the author gave Ruo the best possible plot armor, Heavens loves him and does everything to help him. My opinion is that it's ridiculous, but at least he admits that the potential of the MC's physique is greater (too bad Heavens hates him).

God

Ruo saying he’ll let mc live was hilarious. Guessing we will have to wait for the power boost we will get. Crazy, but has the hype for poma started dying? The cog forum used to get hundreds of replies per update but now they all barely get traction. Guess until a big event happens for traction to come back, infamous overtook it in popularity and never looked back.

Mr lol

Ruo saying he’ll let mc live was hilarious. Guessing we will have to wait for the power boost we will get. Crazy, but has the hype for poma started dying? The cog forum used to get hundreds of replies per update but now they all barely get traction. Guess until a big event happens for traction to come back, infamous overtook it in popularity and never looked back.
Tbh the hype around POMA was due to Mei and even then POMA still remain one of the most popular WIP there is. It's just the interesting update hasn't come to the public yet so we can't judge and Cog forum is for discussion and in the public update there's nothing worth discussing yet