What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Seyiz

I am just saying that qi realm doesn't have stages and mc currently would be the equivalent of Prime Houtian not Late
you mean peak? but that would still mean we are still going to advance tho,yh we may get a lot of boons but we are likely closer to the strongest of this stage than the middle

Sov

you mean peak? but that would still mean we are still going to advance tho,yh we may get a lot of boons but we are likely closer to the strongest of this stage than the middle
I don't know why you are still talking about middle when I never mentioned it once

JenusKudo

Ahh... It seems like our sect is full of evil characters... We're not above DQ and her sect... And it looks like yang clan will try to obtain asura even without mc

Arlonb

Am I the only one who doesn't like the Bohai Master route? Like, transformation is cool and all, but I can't imagine a future where he won't try to kill the MC, for one reason or another. Or worse, try to turn the MC into a Yang.

Reactions: 1O0