What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

The fight that I anticipate is Caihong vs Ruo both the dragonokind and the Dao child are all favor by heaven and Caihong is basically power of all the dragon combine as for Ruo stuff the latest update gave me peace since it's finally explain why he's this good but in the end our physique are much better and now I understand why we advance quicker than him
Not really. Cal's just one dragon šŸ„±. All dragons are favored by the heavens for intelligence,blah blah blah

Xclusivegamer

Tbh in the early day of POMA Niki never plan to make Ruo this strong (just strong) or MC as God reincarnation but nearing the expo update Niki decide to make Ruo a plot device (ofc that's more than rival) now Ruo is a Dao child lol
exactly the only hope we had as to being the MC was taken by a fxxking ro

Xclusivegamer

The thing is mc isnā€™t weak at all and is definitely not a side character, itā€™s just ruo is also great. Each one will be stronger at certain parts in a story, if ruo didnā€™t exist everyone would be calling mc how they do Ruo. Actually most of the reason is because no one respects the Wu clan. One thing I will not allow is people saying mc is weak when they are progressing like crazy but ruo is also. So please donā€™t call mc a side character because mc is THE Tang Wei one of the 13 strongest in existence. This is just book one let niki cook, then complain if you donā€™t like the end result.
There's a guy or gal named sovereign

God

There's a guy or gal named sovereign
Yes outside the universe, one of Weiā€™s friends. As dreamweaver said if he didnā€™t go into seclusion he wouldā€™ve went to go get Tang Wei hurt body out of the barren world. Heā€™s a non factor for now since heā€™s not in the poma world.

Seyiz

It's cool, right? In this respect I really admire Anon, it's fun to search for the differences between normal mode and Jade Dragon mode. The way he puts passages like "how is this possible if I have the Jade Dragon Foundation?", or the way certain characters notice the MC's abnormal talent is good to read. He doesn't make the MC an invincible aberration, as far as the lore goes, but he makes the cheat mode fun to play.
have you tried thousand of us? it hasnt gone very far but the god mode is pretty good. its literally a separate story

Seyiz

Exactly I love that Niki leans into the memes about Ruo too. ā€œWhy isnā€™t mc stronger than the person who is next heir of the strongest clan by far and got everything growing up while mc is from a dying poor clan?ā€ The story mode got their brains fried.
yh as you know,i was a very mc camp typa person just that when you have the author literally pressing reality down your throat,you have to admit that its a slow burn but mc will eventually get to that spot but not rn.

Reactions: 1O0

Seyiz

The thing is mc isnā€™t weak at all and is definitely not a side character, itā€™s just ruo is also great. Each one will be stronger at certain parts in a story, if ruo didnā€™t exist everyone would be calling mc how they do Ruo. Actually most of the reason is because no one respects the Wu clan. One thing I will not allow is people saying mc is weak when they are progressing like crazy but ruo is also. So please donā€™t call mc a side character because mc is THE Tang Wei one of the 13 strongest in existence. This is just book one let niki cook, then complain if you donā€™t like the end result.
exactly,niki just wants the book to be a slowburn which some people arent used to,including me until qi came about

Reactions: 1O0

Seyiz

Naa. They aren't gods they're just giving that to themselves since we're in a barren land. It's just that they have very advanced arts and dao Like Tang Wei even Tang Wei couldn't conquer the heavens fully and neither of them can. Also the Dreamweaver mentioned a sovereign any ideas?
i think hes the strongest of the 13,probs gon to be mcs buddy at the very peak or sumn

Seyiz

We'll probably win. He can't stay in that form for long.
yhh nah,unless the person writing the book isnt niki anymore. cus i know for a fact niki wont make us ruos full power rn,if we do win,there would be context,and from what i'm seeing,its either ruo doesnt use her sword dao or doesnt use the transfo. using everything and still losing defeats the purpose

Seyiz

Ruo is an abnormality, dragons were fused in him, he has transcendent artifacts and arts,drinks pills as meals, trains morning too night, and created by the mind of someone who wants to fight modders lol, in a normal martial art setting he shouldn't exist because all that power fuses in him alone would kill him
and we got qi and are tws reincarnate? im not disputing that ruo was blessed,just laying simple facts down.

Seyiz

She's already shangtian lol
she has a strength in the middle,she can likely beat every px even 2 or more. except for maybe chao whos the strongest px but she will still win. but she will lose to even the weakest shangtian,as said by niki. so its a sort of balance where she can hold her own against s but still likely to lose

Mr lol

Naa. They aren't gods they're just giving that to themselves since we're in a barren land. It's just that they have very advanced arts and dao Like Tang Wei even Tang Wei couldn't conquer the heavens fully and neither of them can. Also the Dreamweaver mentioned a sovereign any ideas?
Tbh both Dreamweaver and Long mu and Lady butterfly sound like an immortal really