What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

1O0

Honestly I only think Ruo is hated by some because they are going to be a persistent thorn in mc side for 3 books until the very end. In most cultivation stories there’s usually arcs and each arc is a different rival for the mc. I feel like some feel like Ruo is being rubbed in their faces by just being perfect and everyone talks about their greatness. Usually a cultivation mc has one rival beats him and advances realms and starts over, but ruo is part of the plot so always will be around.
This makes sense 🤝
I the fated villain is a textbook example of this.

And tbh? I don't really hate Ruo at all.
I actually quite like his character.
I just think that Nicky is exaggerating quite a bit with him 🤣

Last edited:

God

This makes sense 🤝
I the fated villain is a textbook example of this.

And tbh? I don't really hate Ruo at all.
I actually quite like his character.
I just think that Nicky is exaggerating quite a bit with him 🤣
I’m pretty neutral on Ruo since I already disliked the tangs for all being cocky. I just hate that mc gets Dao and now suddenly Ruo has already been forming one like wtf, also forget to say Caihong has something similar too. Also I’m salty ruo gets a sword my favorite smh.

Mr lol

I’m pretty neutral on Ruo since I already disliked the tangs for all being cocky. I just hate that mc gets Dao and now suddenly Ruo has already been forming one like wtf, also forget to say Caihong has something similar too. Also I’m salty ruo gets a sword my favorite smh.
Actually We got a full form one and we have more path than him we basically is Tang Wei just without the old memory I am curious to what memory Dreamweaver unlock for us

Mr lol

Ruo is a dao child, favoured by heavens. AKA ruo is nicky's child, favoured by plot
Caihong is also favored by heaven (the third being that can break the constraint of the trash world we live in) since she's a dragon and Niki once mention she got the power of all the dragon there is basically she's the one dragon that will take vengeance on Tang on behalf of all dragons

adibhait21

Really then why the hell we are even mc why not make us a godamn side character if ruo get all plot armour from Nicky really,I think our mc is like itadori Yuji soon he will rise up among all??

God

The thing is mc isn’t weak at all and is definitely not a side character, it’s just ruo is also great. Each one will be stronger at certain parts in a story, if ruo didn’t exist everyone would be calling mc how they do Ruo. Actually most of the reason is because no one respects the Wu clan. One thing I will not allow is people saying mc is weak when they are progressing like crazy but ruo is also. So please don’t call mc a side character because mc is THE Tang Wei one of the 13 strongest in existence. This is just book one let niki cook, then complain if you don’t like the end result.

Xclusivegamer

Then long mu is also god?
Naa. They aren't gods they're just giving that to themselves since we're in a barren land. It's just that they have very advanced arts and dao Like Tang Wei even Tang Wei couldn't conquer the heavens fully and neither of them can. Also the Dreamweaver mentioned a sovereign any ideas?

God

Naa. They aren't gods they're just giving that to themselves since we're in a barren land. It's just that they have very advanced arts and dao Like Tang Wei even Tang Wei couldn't conquer the heavens fully and neither of them can. Also the Dreamweaver mentioned a sovereign any ideas?
Eh I’ll say they’re gods in this setting sense, not gods as we think but usually in cultivation stories when you reach a certain point like celestial would be “gods”

Xclusivegamer

good to know,you actually realised ruos stronger for now.
Ruo is an abnormality, dragons were fused in him, he has transcendent artifacts and arts,drinks pills as meals, trains morning too night, and created by the mind of someone who wants to fight modders lol, in a normal martial art setting he shouldn't exist because all that power fuses in him alone would kill him

Xclusivegamer

Eh mc is still HIM, but it’s just hilarious that ruo gets everything and mc has to pick and choose. Remember Ruo had everything growing up compared to Mc, I think from now own mc will show how great they can be. I’m looking forward to Caihong vs Ruo in the future, far future since best girl would smack ruo, and she’s peak X atm
She's already shangtian lol

Xclusivegamer

Right, I see, but my point wasn't that MC was stronger, just that he's better than Ruo in an existential sense, because of his physique and because he's a cultivator. That Ruo is stronger I could never deny, no matter how unwilling I was, since the author loves to rub this fact in the reader's face, one way or another.
Physique and cultivator shxt aren't working now. The only thing helping is the golden seed that shows errors and corrects them in our moves. So basically we only have a mentor