What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

The thing is people forget that in order to reach a S Ruo need a century so Yichen genocides the dragon and fuse it with ruo that's why he progress quickly.....while MC on the other hand doesn't need any fusion we already advance quickly due to our physique

Sov

she has a strength in the middle,she can likely beat every px even 2 or more. except for maybe chao whos the strongest px but she will still win. but she will lose to even the weakest shangtian,as said by niki. so its a sort of balance where she can hold her own against s but still likely to lose
She could easily beat Chao alone so I don't think 2 v 1 is gonna make a difference

Manu

who do you guys think is gonna be the best master for MC overall? right now baldie seems the best considering full asura can be learned now

Seyiz

She could easily beat Chao alone so I don't think 2 v 1 is gonna make a difference
dq couldnt even kill chao,just severely injure him and he still escaped. so im not saying she cant beat him but it wont be easy at all and not by a mile,it would be hard diff and maybe mid diff. could never be easy diff cus even one of the weakest shangtian(tang jia) was clapping her and most likely easily at that

Xclusivegamer

yhh nah,unless the person writing the book isnt niki anymore. cus i know for a fact niki wont make us ruos full power rn,if we do win,there would be context,and from what i'm seeing,its either ruo doesnt use her sword dao or doesnt use the transfo. using everything and still losing defeats the purpose
Or ruo plainly looks at the tournament as a waste of time and doesn't participate

Xclusivegamer

she has a strength in the middle,she can likely beat every px even 2 or more. except for maybe chao whos the strongest px but she will still win. but she will lose to even the weakest shangtian,as said by niki. so its a sort of balance where she can hold her own against s but still likely to lose
If Niki said she'll lose to even the weakest shangtian then he's contradicting he's own book. Bohai was literally scared of her, even chao would not survive their one v one fight, she fought with jai and escaped a top notch shangtian trying to kill her, and when MG asked bohai to join his 'fun', niqqa had his tail under his legs

Sov

dq couldnt even kill chao,just severely injure him and he still escaped. so im not saying she cant beat him but it wont be easy at all and not by a mile,it would be hard diff and maybe mid diff. could never be easy diff cus even one of the weakest shangtian(tang jia) was clapping her and most likely easily at that
Author literally said that it would be easy for her on tumblr

Xclusivegamer

who do you guys think is gonna be the best master for MC overall? right now baldie seems the best considering full asura can be learned now
He's weak. 1
He'll continuously threaten to leave you2.
And honestly I'm tired of his teaching. It's all things MC could figure on his own. Buh MG? He showed that even if you're using a void cancel bs. You'll still be able to use the void, overall I expected more from this update. So I'm gonna wait till the full book comes out

Sov

If Niki said she'll lose to even the weakest shangtian then he's contradicting he's own book. Bohai was literally scared of her, even chao would not survive their one v one fight, she fought with jai and escaped a top notch shangtian trying to kill her, and when MG asked bohai to join his 'fun', niqqa had his tail under his legs
Jia is not a top notch S lol. She is literally average and idk how you got that Bohai was scared of her when there is literally 0 indication

Xclusivegamer

DQ never faced Wu Chao. She faced the Wu clan. If it was one vs one Chao would've been killed. To even ensure his escape uncle had to die

Is Chao faster than DQ? If not how did he escape

Xclusivegamer

Jia is not a top notch S lol. She is literally average and idk how you got that Bobbai was scared of her when there is literally 0 indication
The only diff between jai and ruo is dragon ****. Someone the call the ultimate celestial sword princess?

Xclusivegamer

Jia is not a top notch S lol. She is literally average and idk how you got that Bohai was scared of her when there is literally 0 indication
Lol. Let's compare two incidents, first using MC at the expo and then using Cal and bohai

MC met fubing and told him, I want your stone in fubing's own camp and fubing said; no I worked for this blah blah blah and he was confident because of his warriors then after sense came back he said okay you can have it, just let me stay under you like a good dog 🐕.

Sov

Lol. Let's compare two incidents, first using MC at the expo and then using Cal and bohai

MC met fubing and told him, I want your stone in fubing's own camp and fubing said; no I worked for this blah blah blah and he was confident because of his warriors then after sense came back he said okay you can have it, just let me stay under you like a good dog 🐕.
Ok you must be trolling. More like Fu Bing imposing condition on us instead of the other way around and him being able to beat us

Xclusivegamer

She is the strongest sword user doesn't mean that she is a strong S and you must be living under a rock if you think that the only difference between them is the transfo
Did you just here yourself??

She's the strongest sword user buh not a top notch shangtian same thing as he has the strongest art but not a top notch shangtian 🤦🏻‍♂️

Xclusivegamer

Now why did fubing give out the stone,
Fubing: no I'm not scared not even one bit, i just wanted to be helpful lmao

Sov

Did you just here yourself??

She's the strongest sword user buh not a top notch shangtian same thing as he has the strongest art but not a top notch shangtian 🤦🏻‍♂️
Ok I am the strongest axe user Does that mean I am top notch when everything beside my skills with an axe is average or weak?