What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

"You can stay but on a few conditions" does that sound like a Fu Bing situation to you?
Dragons are born strong, and if you think for a minute that bohai would've killed cal in a 1v1 then I've got nothing else to say
Sure he flew up and striked his head on the ground and all that but a dragon!!!

The thing with Jia is that she's really a below average S
Honestly the fact that a person is a shangtian in the first place is already a feat, I doubt even ai could reach shangtain in her first century

Mr lol

Dragons are born strong, and if you think for a minute that bohai would've killed cal in a 1v1 then I've got nothing else to say
Sure he flew up and striked his head on the ground and all that but a dragon!!!

Honestly the fact that a person is a shangtian in the first place is already a feat, I doubt even ai could reach shangtain in her first century
Tang Jia is older than a century

Xclusivegamer

Ruo has his ultimate sword art and that isn't even the point.
Gotten from who?
Jia for crying out loud he got every sword stuff from jai. Papa yichen hasn't used a sword, (probably cause no one would make him reach that extent )
So all sword stuff comes from jia

Xclusivegamer

Tang Jia is older than a century
I never said shes younger than that I'm just saying that alone is a feat, and in this case we can compare jia to ai and bohai to tigress when they were younger. Now if this two fought who do you think would win?

JenusKudo

Was it not fubing we meet at the barbarian tribe?, or did you not play that route?
I think you are mistaking something about fu bing.... That guy is a trash.... In the beginning you can slap him or kill him when he was insulting tigress... In the expo, you write hilarious letter in order to get his stone and tribe... You can kill him there as well.... Hmmm, I don't know what happens in the expo if you kill him in the beginning

Xclusivegamer

I think you are mistaking something about fu bing.... That guy is a trash.... In the beginning you can slap him or kill him when he was insulting tigress... In the expo, you write hilarious letter in order to get his stone and tribe... You can kill him there as well.... Hmmm, I don't know what happens in the expo if you kill him in the beginning
That my point. I've forgotten who but someone said earlier than fubing chased his/her MC out of camp while asking for the qi stone😂

Sov

Gotten from who?
Jia for crying out loud he got every sword stuff from jai. Papa yichen hasn't used a sword, (probably cause no one would make him reach that extent )
So all sword stuff comes from jia
Author said that he made it himself as a Mortal.

Sov

This could mean anything 🤦🏻‍♂️
It could mean the normal stat we see, str,con, speed...
Ok. Author also said that Zhong Delun is one of the weakest S and that a fight (meaning everything including her sword) between her and him would be close. Is that the power of a top notch S?