What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

God

Ok. Author also said that Zhong Delun is one of the weakest S and that a fight (meaning everything) between her and him would be close. Is that the power of a top notch S?
Okay, no point in continuing this argument, won’t accept anything you say or show at this point. We all know Jia is one of the weaker S

Sov

Okay, no point in continuing this argument, won’t accept anything you say or show at this point. We all know Jia is one of the weaker S
Yeah he will say some wacky **** to justify his opinion so ima go now

Xclusivegamer

Yeah he will say some wacky **** to justify his opinion so ima go now
Sigh 😪

1st you say he's not a mere mortal
2nd she's not top notch
3rd I'm wacky and
all this are plain out wrong 😂

I'm gonna place known and hidden powerhouses and we'll compare

shot

Sigh 😪

1st you say he's not a mere mortal
2nd she's not top notch
3rd I'm wacky and
all this are plain out wrong 😂

I'm gonna place known and hidden powerhouses and we'll compare
Ruo isn't a mere mortal.
The author did say in the discord that he created his transcendental arts as a mere mortal tho it was a long time ago.

Tang Jia has been confirmed by niki to range from average to slightly weak and managed to beat Caihong by her own admission.Bohai is among the strongest of the Shangtian barring the top 5 ,that was stated by niki in the discord and the Tumblr multiple times.

Currently Caihong is between the level of a Peak Xiantan and a Shangtian.
She could whoop Wu Chao's *** who is most likely to be the strongest PX. And would lose against the weakest S tho it wouldn't be a no diff fight.

JenusKudo

Not Caihong for sure
Hmm... I do remember in the auction mc told Caihong that she can't take shiny things and run away because there are at least 3 people who are stronger than her in the sect. One is mk, other is yb... The third is probably sect master... No other elders are a match for her(probably since at least 3 is stronger)

Last edited:

shot

Hmm... I do remember in the auction mc told Caihong that she can't take shiny things and run away because there are at least 3 people who are stronger than her in the sect. One is mk, other is yb... The third is probably sect master... No other elders are a match for her
MC told him there are 2 ppl who can stop her.
YB and MG.
Sect Master is Aiguo and Aiguo is a Peak Xiantan

adibhait21

Guys what path you all choose rouge path or imperial path or walk alone,well I refuse both of them tang yichen want us to help arrogant egoistic ruo and lady butterfly want us to destroy tang wei protections and become god in the barren world aka a matrix

Mr lol

Tbh I would walk alone sure it will be harder but I would do it both of their ideology doesn't really persuade me to follow either of them...I rather walk alone than follow egoistic Ruo and serve the Tang like a dog or spend hundred thousand of years trying to mold our world to become qi world

Xclusivegamer

Tbh I would walk alone sure it will be harder but I would do it both of their ideology doesn't really persuade me to follow either of them...I rather walk alone than follow egoistic Ruo and serve the Tang like a dog or spend hundred thousand of years trying to mold our world to become qi world
Is it possible to walk alone cause ty literally forces you to help ruo

Xclusivegamer

It doesn’t? You can literally ignore both sides letter and Mc says they don’t want to get involved with either side. Also can say “ I don’t trust anyone” after dreamweaver. It sounds like you went down empire path
Ohh so to ignore the ruo part I just need a low relationship wth him right?